User Reviews for Namzaric to treat Alzheimer's Disease

Namzaric has an average rating of 9.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Alzheimer's Disease. 80% of those users who reviewed Namzaric reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Namzaric Rating Summary

9.0/10 average rating

Compare all 27 medications used in the treatment of Alzheimer's Disease.

Midwestgal · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 5, 2020

“My husband has been on this a few months and has had great improvement on his memory test (he has Mild Cognitive Impairment with Probable Alzheimers), his last test was actually in the normal range. His cognitive functions are still slow and now he has bowel and urination issues. I am not sure they are related to this drug as he is type 2 Diabetic and also just started an antidepressant. Maybe it is the combination of the two medicines but he is doing a lot better.”

Bob's Son · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 26, 2019

“My father has been taking it for about 3 years for Vascular Dementia. He was previously on Aricept (donepezil) only. The disease is still progressing, but that is what happens it is not a cure or a magic bullet or anything like that. We are just hoping to slow his memory loss, and hope that research finds something but I am not sure it is slowing or stabilizing his loss. I don't want to risk not taking it even though it is very expensive even with supplemental drug program.”

Doozie April 29, 2019

“If you are reading this and been on it a while, then please give more reviews. My wife is new user to this and I want to read about others experiences. Thanks Colonel Roy Phillips”

Ron May 14, 2018

“My husband has been on Namzaric for 5 months. He scored much better on his memory tests last week than the ones he took 8 months ago. It upset his stomach when he first tried it, but it helped to give it to him after his dinner meal. It no longer upsets his stomach. He seems happier and more "with-it."”

Holly · Taken for 1 to 2 years March 2, 2018

“Seemed to take years off moms dementia. Unfortunately it is a hardship for us as the cost is very high. The insurance gap hits us for a quarter of the year. The coupons cannot remedy this.”

Learn more about Alzheimer's Disease