User Reviews for Dolutegravir/rilpivirine to treat HIV Infection

Also known as: Juluca

Undetectable1 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year November 11, 2020

Juluca (dolutegravir / rilpivirine): “I was diagnosed with HIV March 2020. The most scariest part of my diagnosis was figuring the right medication because I didn’t want to have to put my body through a few medications to find the right one. My Doctor gave me two options from the medication chart and one of the options were Juluca. My doc told me Juluca was as effective as all the other popular HIV medications and would be a perfect choice for my initial HIV medication -and Juluca being not toxic as the other ones due to less medications compressed in one pill. I’ve been on Juluca since. I went undetectable with less than 100 copies from 56,000 copies of first month of taking Juluca. No side effects.”

Mts1 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 3, 2020

Juluca (dolutegravir / rilpivirine): “Been positive since 2015 this is my 3rd choice of meds. After one year I've gone from a cd4 count of 958 to 606 and I will be changing meds soon... No longer undetectable!! Thanks Jaluca!!”

L August 3, 2019

Juluca (dolutegravir / rilpivirine): “Amazing medication zero side effect. Only thing it must be taken with food for better absorption and I keep forgetting taking it with food. I hope that doesn't effect me being undetectable. I was on Truimeq and didn’t realize how much nausea it used to give me until i switched to Juluca.”

Diggie · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 23, 2019

Juluca (dolutegravir / rilpivirine): “Switched from Atriplia to Juluca and no issues.”