What drugs are contained in HIV treatment Juluca?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 8, 2019.
Juluca is the first complete HIV maintenance treatment regimen containing only two medicines, instead of three or more.
What does Juluca treat?
Juluca is used in patients with suppressed HIV-1 virus on a stable medication regimen for at least six months, with no record of treatment failure and no resistance to the components of Juluca. In clinical trials, Juluca was effective in keeping the virus suppressed and was comparable to those who continued their current anti-HIV drugs.
Related Medical Questions
- What is the difference between HIV treatments Odefsey and Complera?
- Modafinil vs Adderall: What's the difference?
- Which medicines should not be taken with Biktarvy?
- Can Leronlimab (PRO 140) be used to treat COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- Truvada vs Descovy: How do they compare for HIV and PrEP?
- What if I miss a dose of Biktarvy?
- How fast or how long does it take Biktarvy to work?