User Reviews for Senokot S

Constipation, Acute   9.8

Alkari November 29, 2019

For Constipation, Acute: “Senokot S is the best medicine for constipation give it time it always will work.”

beyonce · Taken for less than 1 month July 21, 2018

For Constipation, Acute: “I have had chronic constipation for about 35 years. I am now 74 and it gets worse as you age. I had a period of time where I couldn't go for 2 weeks and my Dr. put me on Senikot S. One didn't work, but the next night I used 2 and it fixed me up. I keep it here to use if my usual cleansing tea doesn't work. The Senicot gave me no side effects.”

Me2017 · Taken for less than 1 month April 7, 2017

For Constipation, Acute: “I was badly constipated for 4 or 5 days. My stomach and my back were aching. No matter how much water and fibrous foods I ate, I wasn't able to go. At my wit's end, I bought Senokot S and took one pill at 9 pm and another at 1 am. While I could feel it working (I had some strange feelings in my stomach), I didn't get bad cramps or pain. At 9:30 am I was finally able to 'go' with no straining or pain.”

Anonymous · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 1, 2012

For Constipation, Acute: “This is the only laxative/stool softener I can actually trust to take and produce a bowl movement within 12 hours! The only down side is that it gives me really bad stomach cramps about an hour before I am able to pass a bowl movement! If it was okay for me to take every day I would.”

AUNT BOOTS January 4, 2012

For Constipation, Acute: “On a scale of one-ten I rate Senokot as a ten. I have chronic constipation since birth due to being born with a pituitary tumor and developed hypothyroidism. Nothing worked and the chronic constipation came full force the day after I graduated from college. I was in so much pain to the point where I could not eat, look for a job, or play waterpolo or my normal swimming. In 1985, a gastroentrologist put me on Senokot and it worked miracles. No bloating, was able to work out again and enjoy life. I HAD TO TAKE FOUR A DAY ONLY BECAUSE MY STOMACH WAS SO FAR GONE; BUT NO BLOATING NO IRRITATION OR HEARTBURN.”

Gaizzer May 10, 2010

For Constipation, Acute: “Works great.”