User Reviews for Docusate / senna

Also known as: Doc-Q-Lax, Doculax, Dok Plus, Ex-Lax Gentle Strength, Gentlax S, Laxacin, Peri-Colace, Senexon-S, Senna Plus, Senna S, Sennalax-S, Senokot S, SenoSol-SS

Learn more about Docusate/senna.

Docusate/senna Rating Summary

8.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 22 medications used in the treatment of Constipation, Acute.

Reviews for Docusate/senna to treat Constipation, Acute

"I was not able to have any bowel movement but this pill was a miracle!"

Juanluisdelatorre1967 March 22, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Doc-Q-Lax (docusate / senna): "I am a 52 year old women.I was bloating a lot from not pooping..Alls good now...."

gee_trisha November 14, 2015

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Senna Plus (docusate / senna): "Excellent medicine with little or no side-effects. I use it and highly recommend it."

alyagout (taken for less than 1 month) January 19, 2014

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I am on painkillers for my back and I don't know what I would do without these. You have to make to sure to take x2 pills every 12 hours for it to work right and don't miss taking them. They work, and work great."

netranger801 (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 24, 2013

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Peri-Colace (docusate / senna): "Works great when you take 3-4 & follow it with a hot cup of coffee!"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 9, 2013

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Senokot S (docusate / senna): "This is the only laxative/stool softener I can actually trust to take and produce a bowl movement within 12 hours! The only down side is that it gives me really bad stomach cramps about an hour before I am able to pass a bowl movement! If it was okay for me to take every day I would."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 1, 2012

33 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Senokot S (docusate / senna): "On a scale of one-ten I rate Senokot as a ten. I have chronic constipation since birth due to being born with a pituitary tumor and developed hypothyroidism. Nothing worked and the chronic constipation came full force the day after I graduated from college. I was in so much pain to the point where I could not eat, look for a job, or play waterpolo or my normal swimming. In 1985, a gastroentrologist put me on Senokot and it worked miracles. No bloating, was able to work out again and enjoy life. I HAD TO TAKE FOUR A DAY ONLY BECAUSE MY STOMACH WAS SO FAR GONE; BUT NO BLOATING NO IRRITATION OR HEARTBURN."

AUNT BOOTS January 4, 2012

53 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Senna S (docusate / senna): "It took over 12 hours to produce the desired effect but it was effective and gentle."

Anonymous March 30, 2011

23 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Senokot S (docusate / senna): "Works great."

Gaizzer May 10, 2010

27 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Senna Plus (docusate / senna): "Drink the full glass of water. Then this action is more natural than many others I have tried. Find the right amount for you and then it doesn't cause painful stomach or flatulence."

sunnidaze December 1, 2009