User Reviews for Docusate / senna

Also known as: Doc-Q-Lax, Doculax, Dok Plus, Ex-Lax Gentle Strength, Gentlax S, Laxacin, Peri-Colace, Senexon-S, Senna Plus, Senna S, Sennalax-S, Senokot S, SenoSol-SS

Learn more about Docusate/senna.

Constipation, Acute 11 reviews 33 medications

8.5
Summary of Docusate/senna reviews 11 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Docusate/senna

Senokot S (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "I was badly constipated for 4 or 5 days. My stomach and my back were aching. No matter how much water and fibrous foods I ate, I wasn't able to go. At my wit's end, I bought Senokot S and took one pill at 9 pm and another at 1 am. While I could feel it working (I had some strange feelings in my stomach), I didn't get bad cramps or pain. At 9:30 am I was finally able to 'go' with no straining or pain."

Me2017 (taken for less than 1 month) April 7, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation, Acute: "I was not able to have any bowel movement but this pill was a miracle!"

Juanluisdelatorre1967 March 22, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Doc-Q-Lax (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "I am a 52 year old women.I was bloating a lot from not pooping..Alls good now...."

gee_trisha November 14, 2015

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Senna Plus (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "Excellent medicine with little or no side-effects. I use it and highly recommend it."

alyagout (taken for less than 1 month) January 19, 2014

10 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Constipation, Acute: "I am on painkillers for my back and I don't know what I would do without these. You have to make to sure to take x2 pills every 12 hours for it to work right and don't miss taking them. They work, and work great."

netranger801 (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 24, 2013

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Peri-Colace (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "Works great when you take 3-4 & follow it with a hot cup of coffee!"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 9, 2013

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Senokot S (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "This is the only laxative/stool softener I can actually trust to take and produce a bowl movement within 12 hours! The only down side is that it gives me really bad stomach cramps about an hour before I am able to pass a bowl movement! If it was okay for me to take every day I would."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 1, 2012

33 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Senokot S (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "On a scale of one-ten I rate Senokot as a ten. I have chronic constipation since birth due to being born with a pituitary tumor and developed hypothyroidism. Nothing worked and the chronic constipation came full force the day after I graduated from college. I was in so much pain to the point where I could not eat, look for a job, or play waterpolo or my normal swimming. In 1985, a gastroentrologist put me on Senokot and it worked miracles. No bloating, was able to work out again and enjoy life. I HAD TO TAKE FOUR A DAY ONLY BECAUSE MY STOMACH WAS SO FAR GONE; BUT NO BLOATING NO IRRITATION OR HEARTBURN."

AUNT BOOTS January 4, 2012

55 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Senna S (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "It took over 12 hours to produce the desired effect but it was effective and gentle."

Anonymous March 30, 2011

24 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Senokot S (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "Works great."

Gaizzer May 10, 2010

27 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Senna Plus (docusate / senna) for Constipation, Acute: "Drink the full glass of water. Then this action is more natural than many others I have tried. Find the right amount for you and then it doesn't cause painful stomach or flatulence."

sunnidaze December 1, 2009