User Reviews for Neo-Poly-Dex

Neo-Poly-Dex has an average rating of 8.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 71% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 29% reported a negative experience.

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial
7.5
Blepharitis
10.0
Summary of Neo-Poly-Dex reviews 8.0 5 reviews

Onthego2 · February 6, 2017

For Blepharitis "My eyes stayed dry, red and irritated. After only 5 days, my eyes begin to clear up. Used it twice daily 2 drops each time. The only downside, was the stinging burning for the first 5-10 seconds, after putting drops in."

Kedo · April 13, 2018

"My doctor gave me Neo/Poly/ Dex sup for mild ear infection ( a very itchy one). A I used it for 5 days and swimmer’s ear symptom are all gone. (3 drops , every 8 hrs for 5 days). This actually made your ear itch more on first dose. But fine after."

143Holo · Taken for less than 1 month · April 29, 2016

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "The doctor didn't warn mean it was putting dog steroid ointment in my eye so I had no choice to continue using it :/ I was diagnosed with allergic conjunctivitis and the doctor told me to put the ointment 2x a day for 7-10 days..pharmacist said 5-7 so idk I'm gonna stop at 5 because I'm scared of using this it makes my eyes really dry and whole eyelid greasy/sticky :("

sunnydelight2000 · August 8, 2015

"This medication caused my eyes to swell, sacks like fluid under each one, dried my skin all around both eyes and caused redness. After 3 days my eyes started to itch. Returned to the doctor after 2 days and was told to use cold compresses and Benadryl for 5 days. It has been four days and the swelling and dry skin is still around the eyes."

laura88 · February 27, 2013

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "My eyes were very dry and ichy and I had only put one drop in each eye and could fill a difference. I'm on day two and see improvement in my eyes thanks."

GPC · Taken for less than 1 month · January 2, 2022

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "GPC...from contact lens wear Works Fast ...with few complications. Does effect me by making tired...but worth it. Dr. Recommend 4x daily and allergy drops"

DW · Taken for less than 1 month · September 27, 2020

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "I've used the Neo-Poly-Dex eye drops and they help very much we recommend them to anybody"

More about Neo-Poly-Dex (dexamethasone / neomycin / polymyxin b ophthalmic)

Patient resources