User Reviews for DDAVP to treat Diabetes Insipidus

DDAVP has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Diabetes Insipidus. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

DDAVP Rating Summary

9.5/10 average rating

Compare all 11 medications used in the treatment of Diabetes Insipidus.

Jeniseb June 5, 2015

“I've been on this since 1989. The generic pill form works best! Before DDAVP I went to the bathroom around the clock and drank tons of water. The nasal spray was difficult at first since they didn't have my dosage right which I ended up in the hospital with my sodium at 119. But after the Drs got the dosage down and with the pills now, I've had no problems. Thank goodness for DDAVP.”

DI2007 October 21, 2009

“I love this medication. It works fast and more efficiently than the pill form. After pituitary surgery I struggled for 8 months trying to get my bladder activity under control. I could not control my urine flow with the pills and if I was standing in line at the grocery store there was nothing I could do but face the embarrassment of having urine stream down my legs. With the nose spray I can dose right there when the urge hits and it sustains me for a few minutes until my situation is more condusive to taking care of things. The nose spray is way more predictable then the pill. Thank God I have it no matter what it costs.”

ta dah February 28, 2009

“I've been on the nasal spray nightly for 7 years since pituitary removal surgery. It's wonderful, expensive but it works. I have found the generic version not as good, needs to be refrigerated where the DDAVP has a normal shelf life.”

chelsea12 August 17, 2010

“I was diagnosed with diabetes insipidus a little over a year ago. This medication is absolutely a life saver. I love this medication and it's the only reason that I can live a semi-normal life!”

jay o April 4, 2013

“I couldn't have a normal life without it!”

Anonymous January 17, 2009

“This is a fast acting medication. It is easy to travel with and store.”

Midnight159 ยท Taken for 2 to 5 years July 9, 2014

“Works great but you need to take it on time.”