User Reviews for Xalkori to treat Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

Sully · Taken for less than 1 month August 4, 2019

“Stage 4 NSCLCI feels awful. I've been on Xaltori for 4 days. Just starting. I felt great day 1 and 2 then day 3 I saw those shiny lights from both sides of eyes. That night very nauseated. This morning I took the nausea melt pill, ondansetron..1/2 hour before the Xaltori. My upper chest feels awful. Almost like there is air trapped in esophagus and I cant keep anything down. Not sure how long this will last. I'm just plain miserable. I do know the medicine is working..thank you Pfizer Corp Any idea how I can make this work with me instead of against?”

Brendad478 · Taken for less than 1 month November 30, 2017

“I was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. My doctors all agreed I would need chemotherapy so I did 2 before my oncologist suggested xalkori.. Over all its better. My side effects are mostly diarrhea, itching and nausea. But I am maintaining my weight and feeling more energetic sometimes. Thank you got making it and it is really saving my life”

LisalovesPfizer December 19, 2015

“My Father was given 6-8 weeks to live after his routine hip replacement turned into - this man has stage 4 lung cancer....Xalcori was our last hope....as we made his funeral preparations we noticed he seemed to be getting stronger not weaker. He started gaining weight , not losing. My Father is alive because of this drug....I'M TEAM PFIZER!”

msfredneck August 14, 2013

“I was on Xalkori for about 6 months in 2012 before it stopped working and I had to go on traditional chemotherapy in September of the same year. I had minimal side effects. Just a little hair thinning, a little tiredness but no serious problems. Sometimes a little constipation which was easily controlled with a little dose of Milk of Magnesia. Prior to going on the Xalkori I had lost 19 pounds and had a lot of complications. While on the medicine I gained the weight back, got my strength back, was able to eat again and was in better shape when I had to go on traditional chemotherapy. In my cases a true blessing.”

Learn more about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer