User Reviews for Crizotinib to treat Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

Also known as: Xalkori

Crizotinib has an average rating of 7.8 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. 80% of those users who reviewed Crizotinib reported a positive effect, while 20% reported a negative effect.

Crizotinib Rating Summary

7.8/10 average rating

Compare all 75 medications used in the treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.

bappidas4 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 7, 2020

“My mom was on Crizalk crizotinib capsules 250 mg as advised by oncologist .She was diagnosed with lung cancer NSCLC and this drug is totally ineffective and very deadly for human being as my mother is passed away only because of this drug .I suggest you all never ever take this drug .”

Sully · Taken for less than 1 month August 4, 2019

Xalkori (crizotinib): “Stage 4 NSCLCI feels awful. I've been on Xaltori for 4 days. Just starting. I felt great day 1 and 2 then day 3 I saw those shiny lights from both sides of eyes. That night very nauseated. This morning I took the nausea melt pill, ondansetron..1/2 hour before the Xaltori. My upper chest feels awful. Almost like there is air trapped in esophagus and I cant keep anything down. Not sure how long this will last. I'm just plain miserable. I do know the medicine is working..thank you Pfizer Corp Any idea how I can make this work with me instead of against?”

Brendad478 · Taken for less than 1 month November 30, 2017

Xalkori (crizotinib): “I was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. My doctors all agreed I would need chemotherapy so I did 2 before my oncologist suggested xalkori.. Over all its better. My side effects are mostly diarrhea, itching and nausea. But I am maintaining my weight and feeling more energetic sometimes. Thank you got making it and it is really saving my life”

msfredneck August 14, 2013

Xalkori (crizotinib): “I was on Xalkori for about 6 months in 2012 before it stopped working and I had to go on traditional chemotherapy in September of the same year. I had minimal side effects. Just a little hair thinning, a little tiredness but no serious problems. Sometimes a little constipation which was easily controlled with a little dose of Milk of Magnesia. Prior to going on the Xalkori I had lost 19 pounds and had a lot of complications. While on the medicine I gained the weight back, got my strength back, was able to eat again and was in better shape when I had to go on traditional chemotherapy. In my cases a true blessing.”

LisalovesPfizer December 19, 2015

Xalkori (crizotinib): “My Father was given 6-8 weeks to live after his routine hip replacement turned into - this man has stage 4 lung cancer....Xalcori was our last hope....as we made his funeral preparations we noticed he seemed to be getting stronger not weaker. He started gaining weight , not losing. My Father is alive because of this drug....I'M TEAM PFIZER!”

Kellsxby October 5, 2017

“My mother was 82 when diagnosed with NSC lung cancer. (She is a very fit, active, life-long healthy diet vegetarian with no other health problems.) We intervened when her oncologist recommended intravenous chemotherapy and 'check box' installed a port (this Dr. first refused to consider a new drug even though it was recommended by a Stanford Medical Lung Cancer oncologist, with whom my mother consulted. She finally relented.) Two years later Mother has no living lung tumors and has been generally healthy with only some nausea as a side affect. Her Dr. reduced her dosage but her nausea has increased and is now affecting her quality of life. Its time to find another treatment. This drug is amazing.”

Learn more about Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer