User Reviews for Crizotinib

Also known as: Xalkori

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Crizotinib.

Reviews for Crizotinib to treat Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

"My mother was 82 when diagnosed with NSC lung cancer. (She is a very fit, active, life-long healthy diet vegetarian with no other health problems.) We intervened when her oncologist recommended intravenous chemotherapy and 'check box' installed a port (this Dr. first refused to consider a new drug even though it was recommended by a Stanford Medical Lung Cancer oncologist, with whom my mother consulted. She finally relented.) Two years later Mother has no living lung tumors and has been generally healthy with only some nausea as a side affect. Her Dr. reduced her dosage but her nausea has increased and is now affecting her quality of life. Its time to find another treatment. This drug is amazing."

Kellsxby October 5, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Xalkori (crizotinib): "My Father was given 6-8 weeks to live after his routine hip replacement turned into - this man has stage 4 lung cancer....Xalcori was our last hope....as we made his funeral preparations we noticed he seemed to be getting stronger not weaker. He started gaining weight , not losing. My Father is alive because of this drug....I'M TEAM PFIZER!"

LisalovesPfizer December 19, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Xalkori (crizotinib): "I was on Xalkori for about 6 months in 2012 before it stopped working and I had to go on traditional chemotherapy in September of the same year. I had minimal side effects. Just a little hair thinning, a little tiredness but no serious problems. Sometimes a little constipation which was easily controlled with a little dose of Milk of Magnesia. Prior to going on the Xalkori I had lost 19 pounds and had a lot of complications. While on the medicine I gained the weight back, got my strength back, was able to eat again and was in better shape when I had to go on traditional chemotherapy. In my cases a true blessing."

msfredneck August 14, 2013