User Reviews for Clopidogrel to treat Percutaneous Coronary Intervention

Also known as: Plavix

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years · September 20, 2012

Plavix (clopidogrel): “Have been on Plavix since 1/11 following ant. myocardial infarction with stents. Experienced moderate bruising. Have been taking generic medicine for the past 2 months but I am experiencing severe bruising. Will be seeing cardiologist in Oct. to get medically necessary prescription for brand Plavix.”

SH · Taken for less than 1 month · June 27, 2019

“I have been taking the generic for Plavix. I was taking the pill APO CL75 manufactured by Apotex with our any problem. My druggist on my last prescription filled my generic for Plavix with the pill R 196 manufactured by Dr. Reddy's Laboratory. After the switch I have experienced ankle swelling. I do not know but highly suspect that this last pill is causing the swelling and wonder if this pill is the same. Interesting!”

JRC · Taken for 6 months to 1 year · April 4, 2022

“Had rash then as months went on felt like something crawling on my skin then low blood sugar. Doctors assured me that this medication could not do any of this and wanted me to see several specialist at a huge cost to me. Bottom line after being on this medication for. 7 months I stopped it and everything cleared up so I started it again. Much better now if rash comes back I will stop again. Am afraid to completely stop.”

thinker2 · Taken for 1 to 6 months · May 18, 2018

Plavix (clopidogrel): “Advised to take Plavix after have a drug-eluting stent (DES). Caused bone marrow suppression resulting in 4 blood transfusions after 6 weeks of use. DANGEROUS DRUG”