User Reviews for Clopidogrel to treat Percutaneous Coronary Intervention

Also known as: Plavix

SH · Taken for less than 1 month June 27, 2019

“I have been taking the generic for Plavix. I was taking the pill APO CL75 manufactured by Apotex with our any problem. My druggist on my last prescription filled my generic for Plavix with the pill R 196 manufactured by Dr. Reddy's Laboratory. After the switch I have experienced ankle swelling. I do not know but highly suspect that this last pill is causing the swelling and wonder if this pill is the same. Interesting!”

thinker2 · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 18, 2018

Plavix (clopidogrel): “Advised to take Plavix after have a drug-eluting stent (DES). Caused bone marrow suppression resulting in 4 blood transfusions after 6 weeks of use. DANGEROUS DRUG”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 20, 2012

Plavix (clopidogrel): “Have been on Plavix since 1/11 following ant. myocardial infarction with stents. Experienced moderate bruising. Have been taking generic medicine for the past 2 months but I am experiencing severe bruising. Will be seeing cardiologist in Oct. to get medically necessary prescription for brand Plavix.”