User Reviews for Clomid

Clomid has an average rating of 7.9 out of 10 from a total of 173 ratings on Drugs.com. 70% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 15% reported a negative effect.

Female Infertility
10.0
Summary of Clomid reviews 7.9 173 reviews

Reviews for Clomid

ZJ · Taken for less than 1 month October 13, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I was given 100 mg of Clomid in September and took it days 3-7 of my cycle. I just found out I am pregnant with baby #1. There is no doubt that this medication did not work. I am so excited to finally be a mommy. Ladies do not give up. Blessings to you all.”

NELOWELLO August 1, 2020

For Female Infertility: “Diagnosed with PCOS and we were struggling to get pregnant We used Clomid 100mg in June 2020 after trying to conceive for 10 years. I am 32 years, and with happy tears after 1st try, I got 3 positive tests TWO DAYS AGO. I am in disbelief after trying for 10yrs since marriage in 2010. I had lost hope. Please try the original English brand. Going to the Doctor to confirm our blessing. I am over joyed, something good came out of Corona”

Ola · Taken for less than 1 month April 24, 2021

For Female Infertility: “I used clomid 50mg on CD 2-6,I did pregnancy test on CD 18 (negative) and tried again on CD 26 negative again and I lost hope on CD 40 without my period. I got another pack of clomid with the intention of increasing the dose and I wanted to get progesterone injection or primolut n to induce my period but I had a voice in my head to try pregnancy test again on CD 42 with came out with a faint result (I thought it was invalid and tried 2 more times but I keep getting same results) I waited till morning still used pt strip still same faint lines then I went to the lab to get a blood test, and it came out positive!!! I have pcos too Clomid did work for me, baby dust to all expecting the fruit of the womb”

T · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 21, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I have been trying for a very long time to get pregnant. Almost a year. I got put on clomid and the first cycle did not work which I expected. Then come the 2nd cycle I have just found out that I am going to be a mom to my first bundle of joy! ”

Tee · Taken for less than 1 month May 26, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I'm 29 and I have PCOS I got on clomid 50g in March on day 2-6 of my cycle (period induced with provera).Didn’t use the OPT(was too scared to go out during the lockdown) to time intercourse, we just tried to do it everyday. On day 35 of my cycle I got a positive pregnancy test after feeling sick for a week. It works, Good luck everyone”

Quanna · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 25, 2020

For Female Infertility: “My husband and I were TTC for 16 years. After 7 rounds of Letrozole no luck. On the 3rd round of Clomid I found out yesterday that I’m 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant!!! Baby Dust to everyone❤️”

Juliet30 · Taken for less than 1 month May 16, 2021

For Female Infertility: “Hi Ladies, I hope everyone is safe during this pandemic. I am diagnosed with PCOS around 2012. Me and my husband are trying to conceive for past 3 months with no luck. My doc put me on metformin for insulin resistance and I am getting my periods regularly 29 days cycle. I started taking clomid 50 mg tablets from CD 3 to CD 7. I don’t have any side effects apart from minor hot flashes but it is tolerable. Sometimes I felt I don’t have any side effects at all, does the medication really working. ☹️ I wish to get pregnant with twins. Please pray for me”

Rissa August 21, 2020

For Female Infertility: “We had problems TTC and had been trying for about 2 years so I was put on Clomid. I took the tablet 2 days into my period for I think 6 days straight then boom two weeks later got the BFP. Im now due in 2 weeks with a beautiful baby girl.”

His queen June 18, 2020

For Female Infertility: “Took clomid 50 milligram twice a day on cycle 3-7 and got pregnant on the first try. Definitely a miracle pill for me. We tried over a year naturally, but because I don’t ovulate regularly couldn’t achieve pregnancy without the help of clomid.”

Stl · Taken for less than 1 month April 30, 2020

For Female Infertility: “Been trying to have a baby for Soo long and I got prescribed for clomid on my third day of my period on March so I missed my April periods just took a test this week on Monday and it was positive, it really works, I just took the dose once,”

Anonymous July 8, 2021

For Female Infertility: “I started Clomid 50mg in May 2021 my first cycle it didn’t work. I continued in June with my 2nd cycle and guess what I missed my period coz suppose it started on the 28th of June, today is the 8th of July! I have anxiety of taking the pregnancy test but I’ll definitely test next week Tuesday”

Mama Monday Miller September 5, 2013

For Female Infertility: “I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome. Took Clomid, Pregnant first month with TWINS! 3 months later, pregnant again (single birth) all on my own...no more Clomid. I had no side effects with Clomid. All 3 are perfectly healthy. Did I mention the twins are 28 now? Yes. For everyone who is taking or thinking of taking the medicine knowing that there are 28 year old perfectly healthy Clomid babies might make you feel more at ease! I know it would have been a relief for me to have heard some positive news 28 years ago while pregnant!”

TMJBR August 3, 2020

For Female Infertility: “TTC for almost 2 years, I’m 31 and DH 30, not even a late af more than 2 days or faint line. I still got af every month and tried ov kits on and off. We started clomid in June 2020 and in July was our 2nd round. I was on day 2-5, 50mg and a 21 day progesterone test. By August 3rd, got my first ever BFP. I had sore boobs from 1 dpo and super hungry. But just thought it was clomid symptoms and that this must be real PMS when you ov. I’ve had symptoms before and got so caught up symptoms checking I just thought I was putting pieces together that weren’t there. Still feeling hopeful and did my first POAS test at 9dpo with BFN, then again on 10dpo and got a BFP, first response. It’s so shocking to see 2 lines after trying for so long and seeing nothing, I was speechless and did not expect it. So happy and wanted to share with everyone on here as these forums helped me soo much and gave me hope. Best of luck to everyone TTC and don’t give up hope.”

Quan January 12, 2020

For Female Infertility: “After being told that I could never conceive I started the process of taking 25 mg of Clomid it helped me ovulate but no pregnancy but after the second round which my doctor upgraded to 50 mg I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. I had a healthy baby boy 8 lbs 9 oz.... It works ladies... my children are 17 years apart in age and I was 39 when I had him he's now 5 years old”

Lizz August 9, 2020

For Female Infertility: “So I have been TTC for years . Am 24 years old and I don’t have regular periods so my doctor prescribed Clomid 50mg for me to take for 5 days as well as Provera to induce my period.. my period did came and I started the Clomid in cycle day 2 it’s now cycle day 28 and am experiencing some symptoms such as lower back ache and sore nipples along with cramps .. can’t wait to do my pregnancy test hoping it’s a positive .. anyone else experience these symptoms”

Bella Ev · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 19, 2020

For Female Infertility: “Quick Update: After 4 years of trying to get pregnant with 2 miscarriages, I got a POSITIVE pregnancy test this morning ❤ Clomid does work!!!! I will be having my rainbow baby!!! I took 50mg (monitored by my doctor) the 1st month (November). Last month (December) I took 100 mg clomid (not monitored by a doctor last month) I'm so happy... BABY DUST to EVERYONE!!!!”

Zoh · Taken for less than 1 month October 24, 2019

For Female Infertility: “I started clomid on 30 sept to 4 October 150mg daily for 5 days then I ovulated 9 October. Had sex from 9 October to 13 October Then on 24 October I did pregnancy test with clear blue it was positive I am 2 weeks pregnant”

BelowTwins · Taken for less than 1 month July 7, 2013

For Female Infertility: “My husband and I had been trying for 1 year when I went to the doc and found out I had polycystic ovarian syndrome and he immediately put me on 50mg of Clomid from Day 3-7 and shortly after that discovered we were having twins. Well Harrison and Harmony were born January 1st of this year and I found out 2 months ago I'm pregnant again, WITH FRATERNAL TWINS AGAIN, and this pregnancy was all a OOPS! But I believe that Clomid is a miracle. It worked for me and I hope that all the ladies who are/will be taking Clomid that it works just as good for them as well. I had no side effects from it at all. I felt just like I always have, nothing changed.”

Bigboss · Taken for less than 1 month May 7, 2020

For Female Infertility: “I have been TTC for 2years,I took clomid 50mg for the first cycle, I didn't get the positive result, I am on my second cycle with 100mg per day, hopefully it will work this time. The positive comments on here give me hope I will hold my babies too.I will keep you all posted.”

Proud Mommy of 3 August 6, 2015

For Female Infertility: “Me and my husband tried to have another baby for about 4 years. I didn't have any problems getting pregnant with our first child. So went to the doctor and he proscribed me clomid. I took clomid for 5 days and I ovulated and found out 3 weeks latter I'm having a baby and recently at 8 weeks along I found out I'm having twins.”

Mae · Taken for less than 1 month March 25, 2021

For Female Infertility: “I tried getting pregnant from a whole year 2020 +2 months. I tried clomid in February 2021 for the first time, and today I tested positive for pregnancy. All the best ladies God bless u abundantly.!”

Pam · Taken for less than 1 month July 8, 2019

“Hi guys I am writing again about my pregnancy. I took clomid only one cycle and I got pregnant .I have done my first ultrasound last month and I am having twins . I am so happy . Thanks to clomid”

Ah04281987 March 24, 2020

For Female Infertility: “Pregnant on first cycle Clomid - time after 12* years ttc”

kness7 December 4, 2011

For Ovulation Induction: “I conceived my 1st baby unexpectedly when I was 17 but once it came time to try for baby number 2 we had trouble. I had developed PCOS and didn't have a menstrual cycle for 8 months straight (due to anovulation) so my doctor prescribed Clomid after 18m of no luck. I took 50mg on cycle days 2-6 and conceived my baby boy on cycle day 14(April 2009). He was born at 37 weeks 110% healthy. When we wanted to try for #3 my wonderful OBGYN prescribed Clomid again right away, allowing us to avoid the unnecessary stress of trying with no luck again. So we used 50mg on cycle days 1-5 this time and I conceived my beautiful baby girl on cycle day 21, first cycle again (Sept 2010). She was born at 39 weeks, 10 lbs of perfectness. Clomid was my miracle.”

1st baby · Taken for less than 1 month April 6, 2016

For Female Infertility: “I have been trying so hard to have a baby im talking YEARS! I recently went to the Obgyn to talk to the Dr about my infertility. I have never had kids before because its all ways been so hard to conceive due to the fact that I am irregular on my periods.... so the Dr prescribed clomid to me and the first try i got pregnant... i am now 4 weeks pregnant with my first baby and i honestly still can't believe it. I took 6 pregnancy even blood work and all positive. I strongly recommend this pill it is A MIRACLE!!”