User Reviews for Clomid

Ovulation Induction 10 reviews 27 medications

7.3
Summary of Clomid reviews 48 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Clomid

For Female Infertility "So I am 25 years old I have a 4 1/2 year old son. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant the last couple years. A couple miscarriages. No luck then February 2017 my doctor prescribed me Clomid. I bought the off brand and it was only $9 . I took it every month and checked my ovulation. Then Iovulated every month around the same time. I became impatient around April and took the clomid but also took premama fertility drink , used fertility lubricant and we did every position known to man lol while ovulating. So I don't know what worked in April maybe all things together worked. But May 26, 2017 I found out that I am 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant!! We were so happy and scared. But it is now June 25th 2017 and I am 9 weeks!"

Damiansmommy June 26, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "I'm trying for a baby over 17 months after my first month of trying Clomid 50mg day 5-9 still nothing. I'm having periods regulary but no baby. Looks like doesn't work for me so far"

Maggie p009 June 23, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "2 months of clomid it didn't help me at all going to see my Gyn next week I'm not ovulating or releasing eggs and having abnormal minstrel cycles"

mrsjennings (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 17, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "The first round worked for me and I am still in shock. My OBGYN prescribed 50mg for days 5-9 of my cycle. I bought a clear blue ovulation kit and started tracking when I ovulated. The digital test is the BEST. It told me my most fertile day (day 16) and hubby and I were at it like rabbits. Around day 29 of my clycle I started having period like symptoms and thought my period was about to start. A few days later, when I had NOT started bleeding, I thought it would be best to take a pregnancy test. 7 positive pregnancy test later, and I guess you can say I am pregnant."

Preggo March 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "I am having PCO problem for 2 years but when I started taking this medicine my periods were normal and I conceived within 4 months. The best medicine for women with PCO issues."

Dee daniya February 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "I find out I wasn't ovulating at 24 years old,it was very hard for me and never thought at this young age I will have issues getting pregnant. I had an issue with my period too so my GYN prescribed clomid 50mg to take on day 4 of my period for 4 days. I took Provera to induce a period before taking the clomid. I looked up reviews on the medication and it was a success for others and not a success for some women. My period came on Thanksgiving November 24th I started taking the clomid on November 28th and did ovulation checking from day 12 day of my period. At day 28 nothing happened but my doctor encouraged me to keep tracking my ovulation and come see her at day 35 if I don't get my period. Find out I am pregnant on December 27. Wow"

FreshAj December 28, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "Im on my 3 week of clomid i ovulated the 2 and 3 week and nothing no baby yet"

Mrs 2303jennings December 22, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for four years. We are both 26 years old. Last year I was rushed into emergency surgery because I had cancerous cysts on my right ovary and cysts that had burst. After the procedure was done my doctor told me that my left ovary didn't work. It wasn't producing anything. So, he told me that that cancerous cysts were probably the cause of why we hadn't gotten pregnant yet and if in a year we still weren't pregnant to come back in. Well, one year went by and nothing. So, he prescribed me clomid and told me to take it day 1 of my period for 5 days. I am currently on day 4/5 and have had no serious side affects besides a minor headache that goes away with tylenol. I am so excited to see if this works!"

danilee22 September 13, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "On third round in 2013 conceived first born. Had a little bit of side effects. But changed to taking them before bed and didn't notice a difference. Trying to convince second child, on first round currently. (Have PCOS)"

MandiB123 (taken for less than 1 month) September 8, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Ovulation Induction "I took clomid last January from day 1-5 of on period to induce ovulation because I have pcos therefore my periods are irregular and don't think I ovulate normally. I got pregnant the next month, unfortunely I lost my baby in May of 2016, I was about 18 weeks. So in June I got a period but kind of long one, not too sure if it was a normal period anyway, after 36 days I had another period which was on june, in July I had my period on the 25th which seems to me like a period so I took clomid again I the first day through the 29th so five day starting from day one of my period, not like day 2-3 like some do. I follow the calendar and it predicted that I will be ovulate around the 3-8th of August, I had intercouse on those day, I'm pregnant 16th"

Rc30 August 17, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "Took Clomid in early 1980's due to PCO. Gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Three years later (without clomid) a baby boy. To this day, I'm still so thankful for the drug. Don't give up, your wonderful life is waiting to happen!"

OlderMom August 6, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "I took Clomid for the first time last month. My husband and I tried for a year. I have a blocked Fallopian tube. I had to use estrogen medicine also because my uterine lining was too thin. Then my doctor had me use HCG shot to stimulate ovulation since Clomid can apparently mess up if/when ovulation occurs. I took the HCG shot over 2 weeks ago. I noticed some weird symptoms a few days ago and I just took multiple pregnancy tests. And I'm pregnant! So Clomid worked great for me so far. Yay!"

JZB23 (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Ovulation Induction "I took Clomid for the first time days 5-9 and the side effects are the worst! I already have heart problems so I thought that's what was going on. I went to the ER for severe chest pain and all tests were negative. After researching I realize it's bad indigestion. I also have Fibro and am used to back pain but Clomid gave me the worst back pain I've ever felt along with nausea and migraines. I have to lay down or walk hunched over so relieve some pain. I've also been extremely fatigued.I had to nap 3 times a day for a few hours and still feel exhausted. My uterus feels so sore and heavy. I'm on cycle day 15 and still showing a flashing (OPK) Ovulation Predictor Kit. Hopefully tomorrow is peak day so I can get pregnant already!"

KayB7 (taken for less than 1 month) April 22, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "I have been trying so hard to have a baby im talking YEARS! I recently went to the Obgyn to talk to the Dr about my infertility. I have never had kids before because its all ways been so hard to conceive due to the fact that I am irregular on my periods.... so the Dr prescribed clomid to me and the first try i got pregnant... i am now 4 weeks pregnant with my first baby and i honestly still can't believe it. I took 6 pregnancy even blood work and all positive. I strongly recommend this pill it is A MIRACLE!!"

1st baby (taken for less than 1 month) April 6, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "My first child was conceived naturally. The second time around wasnt so easy. My doctor pescribed Clomid 50mg and I got pregnant the first month. She is now 11. My third was on clonid as well, she is 7 now. Trying for my final baby in on the first month waiting pwriod to find out if I have a bfp. The opk showed positive so my fingers are crossed. Clomid is a miracle drug for sure"

superstangs April 1, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "Month 5 on Clomid, 25mg days 5-10 and still no luck. I've been charting temps and using OPK's, while being monitored every month with scans and lab work. Side effects are rough after I O. I cramp and get backaches to the point where I can't get out of bed. Thinking this will be my last month since I've been gaining about 8lbs per month."

S.Marie January 16, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "My husband and I have been trying to conceive number 2 for 9 months. I have PCOS and was not ovulating on my own. My husbands tests also showed a low sperm count. Our first pregnancy was planned and conceived first week of trying. This time has been much harder and very trying. My specialist recommended either clomid or straight to IVF. I have been taking clomid for 3 months, first month 50mg did nothing and second month took 100mg and ovulated but did not conceive. I definitely know when I ovulated whilst taking clomid it was very obvious. Just finished round 3 100mg. Also had side effects on clomid such as hot flushes, mood swings and dizziness. Very emotional this time round. Fingers crossed."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 20, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Ovulation Induction "Hi, well I was on clomid for 5 month, I just find out I am pregnant ... It worked for me , we are just waiting for our app next Wednesday , two years ago I had a miscarriage "

GRosube December 11, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "been on clomid for two months now...did not work for me"

barbarajasinska November 19, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "Me and my partner have been trying to conceive for nearly 3 years we both have children from previous relationship, after having lots of test done it came back I wasn't ovulating every mouth so we got given clomid tablets 50mg took them on my second day of my cycle for 5 days then it was fingers crossed and a waiting game but today I came on my period "

lou86 October 15, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Ovulation Induction "My docter started me on clomid five months ago and no luck. Every month I get my hopes up. I get nausea breast feel different a week before I start my period. I take a test before I start my period and always negative and then I get my period My docter put me on half a pill which equal 6 days starting on my third day of period. I need advice I keep telling myself quit it and except but I truly want another baby with my husband as he wants one also I feel like a failure and I am letting him down"

Unlucky and tired October 10, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Ovulation Induction "Took clomid on days 3-7. I am 38, with pcos and have a large reserve of eggs as I am not ovulating. Am pregnant after first cycle. Happy, but scared to death at the same time!"

Beenwaiting (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "I have been on clomid for about 6 months now, no baby yet, but I did end up with a bladder and kidney infection which I have never had before."

not a good experience September 17, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "My husband and I will be married for 2 years this coming Sunday. We have been trying to conceive, but been unsuccessful. My husband doesn't have any kids, but I have one. Before meeting my husband I was in a previous relationship and became pregnant by the guy, but didn't want the baby, not knowing that he already had a baby on the way, which would have been 4 months apart. I keep tell me my husband something is wrong with him. He thinks maybe his past has caught up with him, and he also thinks that his generation on his dad side cant have any kids. But my doctor insist on me getting back on another round of the Clomid this month. So we see how it goes, I just don't like the disappointments. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 3, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Female Infertility "I just started Clomid a couple weeks ago days 3-8. I'm praying that I get pregnant. Today is my ovulation day, so fingers crossed. I hope it works for me like it has all of you!! "

Mom to be? (taken for less than 1 month) August 20, 2015