User Reviews for Clomid

Ovulation Induction 10 reviews 27 medications

7.3
Summary of Clomid reviews 41 reviews 8.4

Reviews for Clomid

For Female Infertility "My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for four years. We are both 26 years old. Last year I was rushed into emergency surgery because I had cancerous cysts on my right ovary and cysts that had burst. After the procedure was done my doctor told me that my left ovary didn't work. It wasn't producing anything. So, he told me that that cancerous cysts were probably the cause of why we hadn't gotten pregnant yet and if in a year we still weren't pregnant to come back in. Well, one year went by and nothing. So, he prescribed me clomid and told me to take it day 1 of my period for 5 days. I am currently on day 4/5 and have had no serious side affects besides a minor headache that goes away with tylenol. I am so excited to see if this works!"

danilee22 September 13, 2016

For Female Infertility "On third round in 2013 conceived first born. Had a little bit of side effects. But changed to taking them before bed and didn't notice a difference. Trying to convince second child, on first round currently. (Have PCOS)"

MandiB123 (taken for less than 1 month) September 8, 2016

For Ovulation Induction "I took clomid last January from day 1-5 of on period to induce ovulation because I have pcos therefore my periods are irregular and don't think I ovulate normally. I got pregnant the next month, unfortunely I lost my baby in May of 2016, I was about 18 weeks. So in June I got a period but kind of long one, not too sure if it was a normal period anyway, after 36 days I had another period which was on june, in July I had my period on the 25th which seems to me like a period so I took clomid again I the first day through the 29th so five day starting from day one of my period, not like day 2-3 like some do. I follow the calendar and it predicted that I will be ovulate around the 3-8th of August, I had intercouse on those day, I'm pregnant 16th"

Rc30 August 17, 2016

For Female Infertility "Took Clomid in early 1980's due to PCO. Gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Three years later (without clomid) a baby boy. To this day, I'm still so thankful for the drug. Don't give up, your wonderful life is waiting to happen!"

OlderMom August 6, 2016

For Female Infertility "I took Clomid for the first time last month. My husband and I tried for a year. I have a blocked Fallopian tube. I had to use estrogen medicine also because my uterine lining was too thin. Then my doctor had me use HCG shot to stimulate ovulation since Clomid can apparently mess up if/when ovulation occurs. I took the HCG shot over 2 weeks ago. I noticed some weird symptoms a few days ago and I just took multiple pregnancy tests. And I'm pregnant! So Clomid worked great for me so far. Yay!"

JZB23 (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2016

For Ovulation Induction "I took Clomid for the first time days 5-9 and the side effects are the worst! I already have heart problems so I thought that's what was going on. I went to the ER for severe chest pain and all tests were negative. After researching I realize it's bad indigestion. I also have Fibro and am used to back pain but Clomid gave me the worst back pain I've ever felt along with nausea and migraines. I have to lay down or walk hunched over so relieve some pain. I've also been extremely fatigued.I had to nap 3 times a day for a few hours and still feel exhausted. My uterus feels so sore and heavy. I'm on cycle day 15 and still showing a flashing (OPK) Ovulation Predictor Kit. Hopefully tomorrow is peak day so I can get pregnant already!"

KayB7 (taken for less than 1 month) April 22, 2016

For Female Infertility "I have been trying so hard to have a baby im talking YEARS! I recently went to the Obgyn to talk to the Dr about my infertility. I have never had kids before because its all ways been so hard to conceive due to the fact that I am irregular on my periods.... so the Dr prescribed clomid to me and the first try i got pregnant... i am now 4 weeks pregnant with my first baby and i honestly still can't believe it. I took 6 pregnancy even blood work and all positive. I strongly recommend this pill it is A MIRACLE!!"

1st baby (taken for less than 1 month) April 6, 2016

90 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Female Infertility "My first child was conceived naturally. The second time around wasnt so easy. My doctor pescribed Clomid 50mg and I got pregnant the first month. She is now 11. My third was on clonid as well, she is 7 now. Trying for my final baby in on the first month waiting pwriod to find out if I have a bfp. The opk showed positive so my fingers are crossed. Clomid is a miracle drug for sure"

superstangs April 1, 2016

For Female Infertility "Month 5 on Clomid, 25mg days 5-10 and still no luck. I've been charting temps and using OPK's, while being monitored every month with scans and lab work. Side effects are rough after I O. I cramp and get backaches to the point where I can't get out of bed. Thinking this will be my last month since I've been gaining about 8lbs per month."

S.Marie January 16, 2016

For Female Infertility "My husband and I have been trying to conceive number 2 for 9 months. I have PCOS and was not ovulating on my own. My husbands tests also showed a low sperm count. Our first pregnancy was planned and conceived first week of trying. This time has been much harder and very trying. My specialist recommended either clomid or straight to IVF. I have been taking clomid for 3 months, first month 50mg did nothing and second month took 100mg and ovulated but did not conceive. I definitely know when I ovulated whilst taking clomid it was very obvious. Just finished round 3 100mg. Also had side effects on clomid such as hot flushes, mood swings and dizziness. Very emotional this time round. Fingers crossed."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 20, 2015

For Ovulation Induction "Hi, well I was on clomid for 5 month, I just find out I am pregnant ... It worked for me , we are just waiting for our app next Wednesday , two years ago I had a miscarriage "

GRosube December 11, 2015

For Female Infertility "been on clomid for two months now...did not work for me"

barbarajasinska November 19, 2015

For Female Infertility "Me and my partner have been trying to conceive for nearly 3 years we both have children from previous relationship, after having lots of test done it came back I wasn't ovulating every mouth so we got given clomid tablets 50mg took them on my second day of my cycle for 5 days then it was fingers crossed and a waiting game but today I came on my period "

lou86 October 15, 2015

For Ovulation Induction "My docter started me on clomid five months ago and no luck. Every month I get my hopes up. I get nausea breast feel different a week before I start my period. I take a test before I start my period and always negative and then I get my period My docter put me on half a pill which equal 6 days starting on my third day of period. I need advice I keep telling myself quit it and except but I truly want another baby with my husband as he wants one also I feel like a failure and I am letting him down"

Unlucky and tired October 10, 2015

For Ovulation Induction "Took clomid on days 3-7. I am 38, with pcos and have a large reserve of eggs as I am not ovulating. Am pregnant after first cycle. Happy, but scared to death at the same time!"

Beenwaiting (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2015

75 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Female Infertility "I have been on clomid for about 6 months now, no baby yet, but I did end up with a bladder and kidney infection which I have never had before."

not a good experience September 17, 2015

For Female Infertility "My husband and I will be married for 2 years this coming Sunday. We have been trying to conceive, but been unsuccessful. My husband doesn't have any kids, but I have one. Before meeting my husband I was in a previous relationship and became pregnant by the guy, but didn't want the baby, not knowing that he already had a baby on the way, which would have been 4 months apart. I keep tell me my husband something is wrong with him. He thinks maybe his past has caught up with him, and he also thinks that his generation on his dad side cant have any kids. But my doctor insist on me getting back on another round of the Clomid this month. So we see how it goes, I just don't like the disappointments. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 3, 2015

For Female Infertility "I just started Clomid a couple weeks ago days 3-8. I'm praying that I get pregnant. Today is my ovulation day, so fingers crossed. I hope it works for me like it has all of you!! "

Mom to be? (taken for less than 1 month) August 20, 2015

For Female Infertility "I had my 1st round last month on 18-22 july 5-9 day and had high hopes but when I got my period on 11-Aug I got angry to everyone and went mad. But not loosing hope because I'm on my second round 50g"

smjdttsn August 20, 2015

For Female Infertility "The 1st time I took clomid I took it for 6 months with the Doctor increasing the dose from 50mg to 100 to 150mg. after no success he took me off and then the 1st month I was off the pill I found out I was pregnant. A healthy baby almost 5 years ago. 2 years after that I tried again I got pregnant after 2 round of clomid. I has a miscarriage. Now I'm ready again this will be my 2nd round. We shall see. Praying for a speedy healthy pregnancy."

one clomid baby August 15, 2015

For Female Infertility "Me and my husband tried to have another baby for about 4 years. I didn't have any problems getting pregnant with our first child. So went to the doctor and he proscribed me clomid. I took clomid for 5 days and I ovulated and found out 3 weeks latter I'm having a baby and recently at 8 weeks along I found out I'm having twins."

Proud Mommy of 3 August 6, 2015

187 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Female Infertility "My hubby and I have been TTC for over a year, with no results. I finished my first round of clomid just over a week ago. I definitely ovulated a few days ago. As of yesterday, I have really sore breasts and I'm so tired. While taking the pills I didn't have any side effects at all! I really hope I get my BFP next week! Will post again soon with an update. Good luck and baby dust!"

MrsHerzog (taken for less than 1 month) July 9, 2015

For Female Infertility "I was diagnosed with PCOS a year ago. I had started trying to get pregnant two years ago after I'd stopped my Depo use (I was taking this for 9 years-not recommended) I had my first son at 21 with no problems. Once my Dr. diagnosed me, he tried me on 2000mg a day of metformin since I'm insulin resistant. That did nothing but make me sick everyday. I couldn't even eat. I'm a much slimmer person. He gave me 50mg of Clomid to take for 5 days. Since I hadn't had a cycle on my own since I stopped Depo, the Clomid completely showed signs of promising progress. I went to have an ultrasound a week after I finished the Clomid and I not only had one but 2-3 follicles that were maturing and one very close to ovulation. I pray it works."

glewis87 June 29, 2015

For Female Infertility "My experience with Clomid has been wonderful. It really works. Just last month I was prescribed 50mg of Clomid after trying to conceive for over a year with PCOS and had taken Metformin up to 2,000mg a day. Just last week I got a positive on two home pregnancy test and a positive on a lab blood draw. Baby dust to all :) Don't stop believing."

MommyLove (taken for less than 1 month) June 16, 2015

146 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Female Infertility "I hard a hard time getting pregnant the first time.4 years. I heard a bout clomid from a friend & i asked my doctor. Then I got pregnant. Using clomid. It did make me vomit but was worth it. My insurance didn't cover clomid"

mom Of 3. (taken for less than 1 month) June 10, 2015