User Reviews for Clomiphene

7.1

Summary of Clomiphene reviews 7.4 79 reviews

Reviews for Clomiphene

Kimbo · Taken for less than 1 month June 24, 2019

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "Tonight 6/23/2019 is my first day taking clomid. I’m 28yrs old never been pregnant on here for success stories hopefully I can write on some day soon. Baby dust to you all! Please keep updating it’s very helpful... I’m just trying to stay positive I have PCOS and it’s been a lot of ups and downs.... I just want a baby."

Chas June 16, 2019

Clomid (clomiphene) for Ovulation Induction: "I took clomid for the first time they told me to start intercourse since I had started to ovulate ..and take a pregnancy test in two weeks I received my period so I guess it didn't work will try again though. I have PCOS"

Pam · Taken for less than 1 month May 25, 2019

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I started clomid 50 mg because I was having irregular period and trying to get pregnant. I started taking this medicine In April 2019 that was my first cycle and I got pregnant . Thanks to clomid"

heyimwes March 8, 2019

For Oligospermia: "I have low testosterone, male, age 26. So I had 2 options when I found out I had low testosterone (198) I take try clomiphene citrate (CC) or testosterone therapy. I decided to try the CC because of the negative effects on fertility, with testosterone therapy. (I haven't had kids yet and I still want them!) I am not overweight, and I work out at the gym most days of the week. Within a month of use, My energy was back, testosterone test showed a medium testosterone level of 350, almost 2x higher than before!), penile sensitivity greatly increased, red blood cell count went up, and I just feel great compared to before. My chronic anxiety completely disappeared, and this is a very good indicator that anxiety is caused by low testosterone in men. I have a much easier time talking to women I find attractive now, and feel 10x more confident! I recommend any men try this before testosterone therapy, it is as big a difference as night and day! I take 50mg 1 time daily."

Boymom · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 25, 2019

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I started Clomid after having irregular cycles. I started on 50mg. The first 3 months I had no luck with getting pregnant so I took a month off and started taking them again on the 5th month. I did get pregnant during the 5th month! With twins!! Clomid really did help us to complete our family."

Btac · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 13, 2019

For Female Infertility: "I have been on this for 4 months. Still not pregnant. I bought ovulation tests to make sure I knew exactly when to have sex. I still don’t understand why I’m not pregnant but, my doctor says I have to give her a year but I know some of her other patients she helped within two months. Not sure what to do from here"

hike108 · Taken for less than 1 month December 28, 2018

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "My husband had varicocele surgery to correct his own infertility issue. When I did not then become pregnant, tests revealed that I was not ovulating. I was prescribed Clomid and conceived the first month. Our twin sons were born in the fall of 1980 10-weeks premature but are healthy, grown men now."

Mila1103 · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 15, 2018

Milophene (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "After trying to get pregnant for 2 years, finally my doctor prescribed me medication ( one a day for 5 days) and I have ovaluated and become pregnant with twins... now my two beautiful boys are 12 ..."

tryingtoconcieveforyears · Taken for less than 1 month December 12, 2018

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I am 25 years old and I have been trying to conceive since I was 21. We had a couple of scares but we were also smoking and drinking allot. We broke up because it was not only toxic but there was no hope in having the family we wanted and I thought it was his fault. Fast forward a year later he now has a son with someone and I realized it was me. After talking to my doctor I was prescribed clomid 100mg. I am now engaged and we are hoping to start a family very soon. I will keep you all updated on my success if any."

Lee · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 28, 2018

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "My Dr prescribed 50mg in September 2010, 100mg in October & November & nothing happened, so I gave up & decided to enjoy my December holiday's with no stress of getting pregnant. Then in February 2011 I fell pregnant, but unfortunately when I was 6 weeks pregnant I miscarried & we only found out that my husband had low sperm count, so that might have been the cause"

Twinzo · Taken for less than 1 month September 6, 2018

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I have always wanted to be a mother. My husband and I began trying October 2016. I never really ovulated regularly. I started taking clomid on day 2 of my cycle. And I started my AF October 30th. By the first of November I was pregnant. It took one cycle of clomid 100mg. I did placenta previa by the time I was 16 weeks but with regular visits to the doctor they monitor the issue until it naturally resolved itself by week 20. Now we have our first beautiful son whom I thank God for everyday.We just celebrated his 1 year birthday "

Honey bee July 26, 2018

Clomid (clomiphene) for Ovulation Induction: "I just wanted to let people know that I have PCOS and was not ovulating on my own. The first time I took it got pregnant right away and had a miscarriage :( I did try again 7 months later on 100mg and got pregnant right away again and she is now 16 Months!"

Marie · Taken for less than 1 month May 13, 2018

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I tried clomid when I was trying to get pregnant and having no luck. I wasn't ovulating so the doctor prescribe me clomid 100mg and the first time I took it I got pregnant with twins, aboy and girl!!! Perfectly Normal pregnancy. Healthy babies they are now 6 months!! Clomid does work for some people - twins do run in my family as well."

TTC · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 6, 2018

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I did the test on 21st day of my cycle 2 months ago. I had ovulated, my GP still prescribed Clomid 50microgram twice daily from day 5 of my cycle. Not only it didn't help me get pregnant, I experienced some funny vision side effects it was like disco ball shiny light scattered all around me in a bright day. It also delayed my periods 5 to 7 days but not pregnant. I won't recommend it."

Sha00 · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 9, 2017

Clomid (clomiphene) for Ovulation Induction: "Tried this in order to start a family. I had some pretty awful eye problems while taking it. I'd have to wear sunglasses most of the day with a constant ache starting on about day 4 of 10. Still, it was worth it to try to have a baby. I didn't get very many rounds though. Due to an unexpected life circumstance, we had to stop trying. I'd like to give it another shot though when life settles back down. I felt that it may have been helping. Oh and it revved up my already-high libido by ten times."

Mommabeir November 27, 2017

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "Had no luck with Clomid been on it now for over a year and no success we have no problems and even did an Intrauterine insemination (IUI) and no success told doctor this Isn't working been on a 100 mg but they don't care its just bern very unsuccessful"

ClomidWORKS1989 November 15, 2017

Clomid (clomiphene) for Ovulation Induction: "Trying to conceive (TTC) 8 years....I have PCOS at 28 yrs old, took the depo shot for about 2 years would not recommend DEPO to anybody. I bought Clomid at an online pharmacy after seeing a fertility specialist. I wasn't ovulating on my own. Clomid 100 mg first cycle I ovulated but not pregnant, second cycle got pregnant miscarried at 8 weeks, skipped a month, 3rd cycle got Big fat positive test (BFP) so pregnant with Dear Daughter (DD) happy healthy 10 month old now. Definitely works. Now I'm on my first cycle after DD hoping for another BFP."

Southj59 · Taken for less than 1 month September 24, 2017

Clomid (clomiphene) for Ovulation Induction: "Was having irregular periods and wanted to get pregnant. On the first cycle of clomid I got pregnant. I am now 4wks."

Damiansmommy June 26, 2017

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "So I am 25 years old I have a 4 1/2 year old son. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant the last couple years. A couple miscarriages. No luck then February 2017 my doctor prescribed me Clomid. I bought the off brand and it was only $9 . I took it every month and checked my ovulation. Then Iovulated every month around the same time. I became impatient around April and took the clomid but also took premama fertility drink , used fertility lubricant and we did every position known to man lol while ovulating. So I don't know what worked in April maybe all things together worked. But May 26, 2017 I found out that I am 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant!! We were so happy and scared. But it is now June 25th 2017 and I am 9 weeks!"

Maggie p009 June 23, 2017

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I'm trying for a baby over 17 months after my first month of trying Clomid 50mg day 5-9 still nothing. I'm having periods regulary but no baby. Looks like doesn't work for me so far"

mrsjennings · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 17, 2017

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "2 months of clomid it didn't help me at all going to see my Gyn next week I'm not ovulating or releasing eggs and having abnormal minstrel cycles"

Preggo March 20, 2017

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "The first round worked for me and I am still in shock. My OBGYN prescribed 50mg for days 5-9 of my cycle. I bought a clear blue ovulation kit and started tracking when I ovulated. The digital test is the BEST. It told me my most fertile day (day 16) and hubby and I were at it like rabbits. Around day 29 of my clycle I started having period like symptoms and thought my period was about to start. A few days later, when I had NOT started bleeding, I thought it would be best to take a pregnancy test. 7 positive pregnancy test later, and I guess you can say I am pregnant."

Dee daniya February 7, 2017

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I am having PCO problem for 2 years but when I started taking this medicine my periods were normal and I conceived within 4 months. The best medicine for women with PCO issues."

MickeyMike30 · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 14, 2017

For Oligospermia: "I had low T (305). Thought I was dying... Slow thinking, hard to recall 4 digits let alone the whole phone number. Almost lost my job it got so bad. Finally saw a hormonal heath man and he said since I was under 60 years old he didn't want to put me on testosterone patch since he tested me an I had whatever enzyme level said clomid would work. After couple months I hit 758 with serume T level much better as well. Clomid saved my life and job. I don't notice any side effects I could contribute to it. I wish I could motivate my self to workout to take even m ore advantage. I have been on it around 5 years. 6mo on, 1 off. blood tested every 6mo. I read they are starting to approve drugs specifically for men - enclomiphene"

FreshAj December 28, 2016

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I find out I wasn't ovulating at 24 years old,it was very hard for me and never thought at this young age I will have issues getting pregnant. I had an issue with my period too so my GYN prescribed clomid 50mg to take on day 4 of my period for 4 days. I took Provera to induce a period before taking the clomid. I looked up reviews on the medication and it was a success for others and not a success for some women. My period came on Thanksgiving November 24th I started taking the clomid on November 28th and did ovulation checking from day 12 day of my period. At day 28 nothing happened but my doctor encouraged me to keep tracking my ovulation and come see her at day 35 if I don't get my period. Find out I am pregnant on December 27. Wow"