User Reviews for Clomiphene

Also known as: Clomid, Milophene, Serophene

Learn more about Clomiphene.

Oligospermia 1 reviews 3 medications

Ovulation Induction 11 reviews 27 medications

7.3
Female Infertility 35 reviews 23 medications

7.2
Summary of Clomiphene reviews 47 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Clomiphene

Clomid (clomiphene) for Ovulation Induction: "I took clomid last January from day 1-5 of on period to induce ovulation because I have pcos therefore my periods are irregular and don't think I ovulate normally. I got pregnant the next month, unfortunely I lost my baby in May of 2016, I was about 18 weeks. So in June I got a period but kind of long one, not too sure if it was a normal period anyway, after 36 days I had another period which was on june, in July I had my period on the 25th which seems to me like a period so I took clomid again I the first day through the 29th so five day starting from day one of my period, not like day 2-3 like some do. I follow the calendar and it predicted that I will be ovulate around the 3-8th of August, I had intercouse on those day, I'm pregnant 16th"

Rc30 August 17, 2016

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "Took Clomid in early 1980's due to PCO. Gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Three years later (without clomid) a baby boy. To this day, I'm still so thankful for the drug. Don't give up, your wonderful life is waiting to happen!"

OlderMom August 6, 2016

For Female Infertility: "Didn't make me ovulate even once, and I have 3 children already I had without help, so I know I do eventually ovulate on my own. Clomid didn't help me. On a positive note I didn't get any bad side effects besides hot flashes."

Cheriebug1989 July 25, 2016

For Female Infertility: "After over a year of trying to conceive, but being unsuccessful due to pcos, my obgyn prescribed clomid to me. I had no side effects whatsoever. Even though she warned me it could make me mean, I wasn't. I didn't know if it was working for that fact alone. Did the deed many times during the ovulation period. Came up pregnant on my first dose. Everyone is different, but this was the push I needed to make a mini."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 24, 2016

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I took Clomid for the first time last month. My husband and I tried for a year. I have a blocked Fallopian tube. I had to use estrogen medicine also because my uterine lining was too thin. Then my doctor had me use HCG shot to stimulate ovulation since Clomid can apparently mess up if/when ovulation occurs. I took the HCG shot over 2 weeks ago. I noticed some weird symptoms a few days ago and I just took multiple pregnancy tests. And I'm pregnant! So Clomid worked great for me so far. Yay!"

JZB23 (taken for less than 1 month) June 1, 2016

Clomid (clomiphene) for Ovulation Induction: "I took Clomid for the first time days 5-9 and the side effects are the worst! I already have heart problems so I thought that's what was going on. I went to the ER for severe chest pain and all tests were negative. After researching I realize it's bad indigestion. I also have Fibro and am used to back pain but Clomid gave me the worst back pain I've ever felt along with nausea and migraines. I have to lay down or walk hunched over so relieve some pain. I've also been extremely fatigued.I had to nap 3 times a day for a few hours and still feel exhausted. My uterus feels so sore and heavy. I'm on cycle day 15 and still showing a flashing (OPK) Ovulation Predictor Kit. Hopefully tomorrow is peak day so I can get pregnant already!"

KayB7 (taken for less than 1 month) April 22, 2016

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I have been trying so hard to have a baby im talking YEARS! I recently went to the Obgyn to talk to the Dr about my infertility. I have never had kids before because its all ways been so hard to conceive due to the fact that I am irregular on my periods.... so the Dr prescribed clomid to me and the first try i got pregnant... i am now 4 weeks pregnant with my first baby and i honestly still can't believe it. I took 6 pregnancy even blood work and all positive. I strongly recommend this pill it is A MIRACLE!!"

1st baby (taken for less than 1 month) April 6, 2016

84 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "My first child was conceived naturally. The second time around wasnt so easy. My doctor pescribed Clomid 50mg and I got pregnant the first month. She is now 11. My third was on clonid as well, she is 7 now. Trying for my final baby in on the first month waiting pwriod to find out if I have a bfp. The opk showed positive so my fingers are crossed. Clomid is a miracle drug for sure"

superstangs April 1, 2016

For Female Infertility: "On second round got pregnant and is now 11 weeks and 3 days."

tmill14 March 23, 2016

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "Month 5 on Clomid, 25mg days 5-10 and still no luck. I've been charting temps and using OPK's, while being monitored every month with scans and lab work. Side effects are rough after I O. I cramp and get backaches to the point where I can't get out of bed. Thinking this will be my last month since I've been gaining about 8lbs per month."

S.Marie January 16, 2016

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "My husband and I have been trying to conceive number 2 for 9 months. I have PCOS and was not ovulating on my own. My husbands tests also showed a low sperm count. Our first pregnancy was planned and conceived first week of trying. This time has been much harder and very trying. My specialist recommended either clomid or straight to IVF. I have been taking clomid for 3 months, first month 50mg did nothing and second month took 100mg and ovulated but did not conceive. I definitely know when I ovulated whilst taking clomid it was very obvious. Just finished round 3 100mg. Also had side effects on clomid such as hot flushes, mood swings and dizziness. Very emotional this time round. Fingers crossed."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 20, 2015

Clomid (clomiphene) for Ovulation Induction: "Hi, well I was on clomid for 5 month, I just find out I am pregnant ... It worked for me , we are just waiting for our app next Wednesday , two years ago I had a miscarriage "

GRosube December 11, 2015

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "been on clomid for two months now...did not work for me"

barbarajasinska November 19, 2015

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "Me and my partner have been trying to conceive for nearly 3 years we both have children from previous relationship, after having lots of test done it came back I wasn't ovulating every mouth so we got given clomid tablets 50mg took them on my second day of my cycle for 5 days then it was fingers crossed and a waiting game but today I came on my period "

lou86 October 15, 2015

Clomid (clomiphene) for Ovulation Induction: "My docter started me on clomid five months ago and no luck. Every month I get my hopes up. I get nausea breast feel different a week before I start my period. I take a test before I start my period and always negative and then I get my period My docter put me on half a pill which equal 6 days starting on my third day of period. I need advice I keep telling myself quit it and except but I truly want another baby with my husband as he wants one also I feel like a failure and I am letting him down"

Unlucky and tired October 10, 2015

Clomid (clomiphene) for Ovulation Induction: "Took clomid on days 3-7. I am 38, with pcos and have a large reserve of eggs as I am not ovulating. Am pregnant after first cycle. Happy, but scared to death at the same time!"

Beenwaiting (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2015

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I have been on clomid for about 6 months now, no baby yet, but I did end up with a bladder and kidney infection which I have never had before."

not a good experience September 17, 2015

For Female Infertility: "After taking this medication for three months I then became pregnant a month later. After my Right tube exploded @ (11 WEEKS) (ectopic pregnancy) and I had two blood transfusions. We are ready to try again. Hoping for better luck this next time with one tube left. PRAYING"

DaniSmith September 8, 2015

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "My husband and I will be married for 2 years this coming Sunday. We have been trying to conceive, but been unsuccessful. My husband doesn't have any kids, but I have one. Before meeting my husband I was in a previous relationship and became pregnant by the guy, but didn't want the baby, not knowing that he already had a baby on the way, which would have been 4 months apart. I keep tell me my husband something is wrong with him. He thinks maybe his past has caught up with him, and he also thinks that his generation on his dad side cant have any kids. But my doctor insist on me getting back on another round of the Clomid this month. So we see how it goes, I just don't like the disappointments. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 3, 2015

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I just started Clomid a couple weeks ago days 3-8. I'm praying that I get pregnant. Today is my ovulation day, so fingers crossed. I hope it works for me like it has all of you!! "

Mom to be? (taken for less than 1 month) August 20, 2015

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "I had my 1st round last month on 18-22 july 5-9 day and had high hopes but when I got my period on 11-Aug I got angry to everyone and went mad. But not loosing hope because I'm on my second round 50g"

smjdttsn August 20, 2015

For Female Infertility: "Am new to taking this drug...am very nervous about it and keep staring at the packet.. My husband and I had been trying for 4yrs to get pregnant and nothing g seemed to work. We have a 8 and 5 yr old already all done the natural way.. So we were stuck to why we couldn't this time round so off we go to the docs and they give me clomid to try. Before we started I got pregnant Dec 2013 which was amazing feeling. In may 2014 my baby girl came into the world at 26wks and passed away two days later.. My periods have been all over the place since so have been given tablets again. I think I'm ready and my brain is saying it's now or never...by reading all ur stories it works.... If anything were to happen I couldn't cope again... We so want a baby."

Pannerpayne August 18, 2015

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "The 1st time I took clomid I took it for 6 months with the Doctor increasing the dose from 50mg to 100 to 150mg. after no success he took me off and then the 1st month I was off the pill I found out I was pregnant. A healthy baby almost 5 years ago. 2 years after that I tried again I got pregnant after 2 round of clomid. I has a miscarriage. Now I'm ready again this will be my 2nd round. We shall see. Praying for a speedy healthy pregnancy."

one clomid baby August 15, 2015

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "Me and my husband tried to have another baby for about 4 years. I didn't have any problems getting pregnant with our first child. So went to the doctor and he proscribed me clomid. I took clomid for 5 days and I ovulated and found out 3 weeks latter I'm having a baby and recently at 8 weeks along I found out I'm having twins."

Proud Mommy of 3 August 6, 2015

182 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Clomid (clomiphene) for Female Infertility: "My hubby and I have been TTC for over a year, with no results. I finished my first round of clomid just over a week ago. I definitely ovulated a few days ago. As of yesterday, I have really sore breasts and I'm so tired. While taking the pills I didn't have any side effects at all! I really hope I get my BFP next week! Will post again soon with an update. Good luck and baby dust!"

MrsHerzog (taken for less than 1 month) July 9, 2015