User Reviews for Cholecalciferol to treat Vitamin D Insufficiency

Also known as: Vitamin D3, D3, Wellesse Vitamin D3, Decara, Celebrate Vitamin D3 Quick-Melt, Maximum D3, Replesta, Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Delta D3, D2000, Ddrops, D 1000 IU, D-Vita Drops, Replesta Children's, Replesta NX, Thera-D 2000, Thera-D 4000, Carlson D, Bio-D-Mulsion, Bio-D-Mulsion Forte, BProtected Pedia D-Vite, Thera-D Rapid Repletion, D400, D3-5, D3-50, UpSpringbaby D …show all brand names

Reviews for Cholecalciferol

pj · Taken for less than 1 month August 3, 2020

Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol): “1st day fine on Vitamin D3, 2nd day horrible, day 3 no better side effects shakiness, skipped heartbeats and tired. I've tried this several times in the past few months. All with same side effects. I'm only taking 1000 IU'S. No more taking this as of today.”

COCO · Taken for less than 1 month May 12, 2020

Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol): “I was told by Dr to take 1000iu of Vit d I also take verapmil and after 1 week I had heart skips/ weakness/shakey/and could not walk straight could not find out what was wrong till I checked this site and found other people had these problems I stopped Vit D today and hope I feel better soon”