User Reviews for Cholecalciferol

Also known as: Bio-D-Mulsion, Bio-D-Mulsion Forte, BProtected Pedia D-Vite, Carlson D, Celebrate Vitamin D3 Quick-Melt, D 1000 IU, D-Vita Drops, D2000, D3, D3-5, D3-50, D400, Ddrops, Decara, Delta D3, ...show all 25 brand names

Learn more about Cholecalciferol.

Vitamin D Deficiency 2 reviews 29 medications

6.2
Summary of Cholecalciferol reviews 2 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Cholecalciferol

Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) for Vitamin D Deficiency: "After my wellness checkup and blood analysis, I was told by my md to start taking Vit. D3-2000 daily. I took it as recommended for 2 days and I noticed that I was experiencing dizziness, tiredness and really bad cramps in my hands, feet and legs. I thought that I was dehydrated and drank more water. The cramps kept getting worse and I also started having increased palpitations and more dizziness. As the only change I had made in my daily regimen was taking the D3, I decided to stop taking it to see if it might be the cause. Sure enough, these symptoms disappeared. So, why are we being told to take this? Several of my friends and family have been advised to do the same lately. Is it a new "health" sham?"

Magnolia Joy October 19, 2016

For Vitamin D Deficiency: "I started taking Vitamin D3 along with Omega-3 a few years ago. The combination of the two really helped my physical energy and brought my blood pressure down from 150-160 systolic, 100-110 diastolic, to 102-125 systolic and 75-85 diastolic. I also lost 75 lbs with little effort. Vitamin D is a great supplement."

Jwright7784 (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 23, 2016