User Reviews for Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold has an average rating of 6.4 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Cough and Nasal Congestion. 56% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 33% reported a negative effect.

Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold Rating Summary

6.4/10 average rating

Compare all 221 medications used in the treatment of Cough and Nasal Congestion.

Reviews for Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold

Riverview September 1, 2019

“At 80 I have cad, aFIB, HBP, type 2 diabetes, GERD and hypothyroidism. I have taken the cold/sinus remedies for years. But now, with chronic sinusitis, I have post nasal drip, which prevents me from having good sleep, causing me to get up and try to bring it up..\ Well the otc cough & cold does with no known side effects..except sleeping 6 1/2-8 hours. I only take 1 at bedtime, and not every night.”

brisebois31061 December 15, 2007

“Is there any other cold remedy that works as well as Coricidin? The answer as far as I am concerned is a firm NO. I have used this remedy since I was a 17-year-old college student and am now close to 70 years old. I have in the past, tried other remedies but none compare to Coricidin. Then, when I began to show signs of high blood pressure, along came HPB and my problem was solved even before it became one. I raised my children on this remedy and they in turn are using it for their children.”

dollie6 May 23, 2011

“I recommend it to anyone. I have high blood pressure, thyroid problems, diabetes and I take Celexa. Coricidin HBP worked for me. I was so sick coughing and vomiting. After 3 days of taking this I felt a big difference.”

Winnie · Taken for 10 years or more September 17, 2020

“After weeks of looking for good cough cold flu tablets (the most effective one for me), I finally discovered them in a new larger package containing gel caps replacing the previous smaller pill. The gel caps are entirely too large for comfortable swallowing. They almost cause choking and sticking in the throat even drinking much water. I feel sure many others will share this experience. I have taken this med for many years sparingly and it has always proven effective. The best! Please return to the previous size or make it larger so it can be cut. Or please consider making a much smaller capsule. This is one of the very best effective cold meds on the market for those suffering HBP. I feel your sales might suffer because of this change. Only because of swallowing issues.”

Adstramel October 25, 2013

“I have high blood pressure and also take synthroid for thyroid. This medicine was recommended by my pharmacist. I thought the medicine was working on my cold symptoms but then started getting a headache that would not go away. I then took my blood pressure and realized it was extremely high. I have been off of it for four days now, my blood pressure is back to normal and my Cold symptoms are back. I won't be taking this medicine any more :-(”

Pam · Taken for less than 1 month May 27, 2018

“This OTC brand of antihistamines has given me severe anxiety, confusion, sensitivity to light and extremely rapid heart beat. I'm 36 years old, have not medical conditions, take no psyche meds, and take no other drugs for drug interactions.”

austendog · Taken for less than 1 month May 3, 2013

“It made my symptoms abate, but had an extremely unpleasant fast, pounding heart beat, after 2 doses, so I stopped taking it.”

Dee · Taken for 10 years or more January 30, 2020

“I have used coricidin for years. This stuff is better then any prescription you could get or OTC. It always has been my go to!!”

Jake from State Fromm · Taken for less than 1 month April 18, 2018

“So far so good. The medicine is working although I am a little dizzy and have a bit of a headache. Other than that my coughing and sneezing have stopped. So it's all good!”

Alabama Brando · Taken for less than 1 month April 2, 2020

“This gave me severe anxiety and made me feel unpleasant. I do take Zoloft but I wouldn't recommend if you take anxiety or depression medicine.”

Learn more about Cough and Nasal Congestion