User Reviews for Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold

Learn more about Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold.

Cough and Nasal Congestion 4 reviews 1131 medications

4.8
Summary of Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold reviews 4 reviews 4.8

Reviews for Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold

"THIS DRUG IS ABUSED BY KIDS. They take it to "trip" until it kills them or at best screws up their lives until we parents figure it out!!! This is not a joke!! Get this junk out of your house and for the sake of your own kids, tell your pharmacist that they shouldn't sell it to kids!"

WARNING TO PARENTS, ADULTS (taken for less than 1 month) December 8, 2015

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "I have high blood pressure and also take synthroid for thyroid. This medicine was recommended by my pharmacist. I thought the medicine was working on my cold symptoms but then started getting a headache that would not go away. I then took my blood pressure and realized it was extremely high. I have been off of it for four days now, my blood pressure is back to normal and my Cold symptoms are back. I won't be taking this medicine any more :-("

Adstramel October 25, 2013

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "It made my symptoms abate, but had an extremely unpleasant fast, pounding heart beat, after 2 doses, so I stopped taking it."

austendog (taken for less than 1 month) May 3, 2013

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "I recommend it to anyone. I have high blood pressure, thyroid problems, diabetes and I take Celexa. Coricidin HBP worked for me. I was so sick coughing and vomiting. After 3 days of taking this I felt a big difference."

dollie6 May 23, 2011

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "Is there any other cold remedy that works as well as Coricidin? The answer as far as I am concerned is a firm NO. I have used this remedy since I was a 17-year-old college student and am now close to 70 years old. I have in the past, tried other remedies but none compare to Coricidin. Then, when I began to show signs of high blood pressure, along came HPB and my problem was solved even before it became one. I raised my children on this remedy and they in turn are using it for their children."

brisebois31061 December 15, 2007