User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

Also known as: M-End DM, Rhinosyn-DM, Vicks 44M Pediatric, Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy, Creomulsion Pediatric, Kidcare Cough and Cold, Children's Nyquil, Rescon-DM, Tanafed-DM, C-Phed DM, Atuss-12 DM, Dicel DM, Atuss DS, Entre-S, Maxichlor PSE DM, Kidkare Cough/Cold, Neutrahist PDX Drops, CPM-PSE DM Drops, Esocor P, Mesehist DM, Triaminic-D Multi-Symptom Cold, Allres DS, Duotan DM, T-Tanna DM, Pedia Relief Cough-Cold …show all brand names

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine

old yeller August 11, 2017

Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine): "i'm almost 60 years old now & I've experienced a bad cough and nasal congestion for the last year and a half, getting meds from the Dr. that really didn't help. I remembered from my childhood the great taste of this stuff and found it quite by accident looking for something else on the shelf. Remembering that it tasted great I got some just to see if it tasted the same and was pleasantly pleased to find out it did AND it has curbed my coughing and nasal troubles 10 fold from the 1st dose so am reusing now!.. So much in fact that I had to find out how to make a testimonial on it and here I am."

Happy nose January 6, 2013

Maxichlor PSE DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine): "Marvelous medicine! Cleared my congestion and headache in one dosage! Would recommend to everyone suffering from congestion or sinus infection."

Woofdaddyo February 14, 2009

Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine): "This stuff is the best. I agree with khilley's post. My almost 87 year-old mother uses it, as do I. "

khilley January 3, 2009

Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine): "I am 51 years old and grew up taking Creomulsion Cough Syrup for coughs and colds. I always gave my two sons Creomulsion Cough Syrup for their coughs. I tried other new medicines but nothing soothes a cough like Creomulsion. Recently, my autistic son had a cold and a cough. I went to CVS and to Rite Aid and neither one of them carries Creomulsion. When I find out who does sell Creomulsion, I will buy a couple of bottles to keep on hand. I'm thinking of contacting CVS and Rite Aid and suggesting that they carry it."

Anonymous April 6, 2008

"My daughter just has a stuffed up nose with drainage. She could not stop coughing at night. I gave her the dose the Dr. prescribed and in about 15 minutes, she had stopped coughing and was sleeping great. Her nose was still stuffy, but it stopped the drainage down her throat causing the cough. Worked great!"

Learn more about Cough and Nasal Congestion