User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine

Also known as: AccuHist PDX Drops, Allres DS, Atuss DS, Atuss-12 DM, C-Phed DM, Children's Nyquil, CPM-PSE DM Drops, Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy, Creomulsion Pediatric, Dicel DM, Duotan DM, Entre-S, Esocor P, Kidcare Cough and Cold, Kidkare Cough/Cold, M-End DM, Maxichlor PSE DM, Mesehist DM, Neutrahist PDX Drops, Pedia Relief Cough-Cold, Rescon-DM, Rhinosyn-DM, T-Tanna DM, Tanafed-DM, Triaminic-D Multi-Symptom Cold, Vicks 44M Pediatric …show all brand names

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine.

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine): "i'm almost 60 years old now & I've experienced a bad cough and nasal congestion for the last year and a half, getting meds from the Dr. that really didn't help. I remembered from my childhood the great taste of this stuff and found it quite by accident looking for something else on the shelf. Remembering that it tasted great I got some just to see if it tasted the same and was pleasantly pleased to find out it did AND it has curbed my coughing and nasal troubles 10 fold from the 1st dose so am reusing now!.. So much in fact that I had to find out how to make a testimonial on it and here I am."

old yeller August 11, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Maxichlor PSE DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine): "Marvelous medicine! Cleared my congestion and headache in one dosage! Would recommend to everyone suffering from congestion or sinus infection."

Happy nose January 6, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine): "This stuff is the best. I agree with khilley's post. My almost 87 year-old mother uses it, as do I. "

Woofdaddyo February 14, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine): "I am 51 years old and grew up taking Creomulsion Cough Syrup for coughs and colds. I always gave my two sons Creomulsion Cough Syrup for their coughs. I tried other new medicines but nothing soothes a cough like Creomulsion. Recently, my autistic son had a cold and a cough. I went to CVS and to Rite Aid and neither one of them carries Creomulsion. When I find out who does sell Creomulsion, I will buy a couple of bottles to keep on hand. I'm thinking of contacting CVS and Rite Aid and suggesting that they carry it."

khilley January 3, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"My daughter just has a stuffed up nose with drainage. She could not stop coughing at night. I gave her the dose the Dr. prescribed and in about 15 minutes, she had stopped coughing and was sleeping great. Her nose was still stuffy, but it stopped the drainage down her throat causing the cough. Worked great!"

Anonymous April 6, 2008