User Reviews for Creomulsion Cough / Cold / Allergy

Cough and Nasal Congestion

Summary of Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy reviews 10.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "i'm almost 60 years old now & I've experienced a bad cough and nasal congestion for the last year and a half, getting meds from the Dr. that really didn't help. I remembered from my childhood the great taste of this stuff and found it quite by accident looking for something else on the shelf. Remembering that it tasted great I got some just to see if it tasted the same and was pleasantly pleased to find out it did AND it has curbed my coughing and nasal troubles 10 fold from the 1st dose so am reusing now!.. So much in fact that I had to find out how to make a testimonial on it and here I am."

old yeller August 11, 2017

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "This stuff is the best. I agree with khilley's post. My almost 87 year-old mother uses it, as do I. "

Woofdaddyo February 14, 2009

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "I am 51 years old and grew up taking Creomulsion Cough Syrup for coughs and colds. I always gave my two sons Creomulsion Cough Syrup for their coughs. I tried other new medicines but nothing soothes a cough like Creomulsion. Recently, my autistic son had a cold and a cough. I went to CVS and to Rite Aid and neither one of them carries Creomulsion. When I find out who does sell Creomulsion, I will buy a couple of bottles to keep on hand. I'm thinking of contacting CVS and Rite Aid and suggesting that they carry it."

khilley January 3, 2009

More about Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine)

Other brands: Esocor P, Kidcare Cough and Cold, M-End DM, Rescon-DM, ... +9 more

Professional resources