User Reviews for Creomulsion Cough / Cold / Allergy

Cough and Nasal Congestion 2 reviews 1131 medications

Summary of Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "This stuff is the best. I agree with khilley's post. My almost 87 year-old mother uses it, as do I. "

Woofdaddyo February 14, 2009

For Cough and Nasal Congestion "I am 51 years old and grew up taking Creomulsion Cough Syrup for coughs and colds. I always gave my two sons Creomulsion Cough Syrup for their coughs. I tried other new medicines but nothing soothes a cough like Creomulsion. Recently, my autistic son had a cold and a cough. I went to CVS and to Rite Aid and neither one of them carries Creomulsion. When I find out who does sell Creomulsion, I will buy a couple of bottles to keep on hand. I'm thinking of contacting CVS and Rite Aid and suggesting that they carry it."

khilley January 3, 2009

More about Creomulsion Cough/Cold/Allergy (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine)

Professional resources