User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

Also known as: Poly-Tussin DM, Robitussin Cough & Allergy, Ceron-DM, NoHist DM, Sildec-PE DM, Father John's Medicine Plus, NeoTuss Plus, Ed A-Hist DM, Rondec-DM, Donatussin DM, Ceron-DM Drops, Rondex-DM, Rondex-DM Drops, Dec-Chlorphen DM, Dec-Chlorphen DM Drops, HistadecDM, CP Dec DM, Neo DM Drops, Nasohist-DM Pediatric, Cardec DM Drops, Balamine DM, Reme Tussin DM, Tussplex DM, Norel CS, Cardec DM, C-Phen DM, C-Phen DM Drops, Sildec-PE DM Drops, DCP Drops, EndaCof Drops, PE-Hist DM, Maxichlor PEH DM, ED DM, Ricotuss, Tri-Dex PE, Z-Dex 12 D, Trigofen DM Drops, Virdec DM, Zoden DM Drops, Phenabid DM, Re DCP, Sonahist-DM, RE DCP Drops, Nohist-DMX, Bronkids, Donatussin DM Drops, Nasohist-DM, DM-PE-Chlor, CP Dec-DM Drops, PD-Cof Drops, PD-Cof, Zotex-12D, Quartuss DM, Statuss DM, NoHist-PDX, Relahist-DM, Albatussin SR, Cerose DM, Maxiphen ADT, Tussar DM, Liquituss R-DM, Centergy DM, Atuss DM, Norel DM, De-Chlor DM, De-Chlor DR, Coldtuss-DR, Tri-Vent DPC, Atuss DR, Corfen-DM, Uni-Tuss DM, Mintuss DR, Trital DM, P Chlor DM, Dex PC …show all brand names

Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine Rating Summary

8.5/10 Average Rating

What next? Compare all 299 medications used in the treatment of Cough and Nasal Congestion.

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine

Rondec-DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): "Works wonderfully on my daughter's severe allergies!"

Anonymous December 20, 2011

Sildec-PE DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): "This is the only thing to relieve my symptoms. Over the counter medicines helped only slightly. I was suffering from a severe hacking cough due to nasal and chest congestion, as well as itching and sneezing. After taking this, I got my first good night sleep in days. The only reason I didn't give a full 10 is that it makes me feel drowsy and disconnected. It's worth it to me. I would recommend this to anyone."

Anonymous December 27, 2010

Sildec-PE DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): "Slept like a baby, no cough."

Anonymous December 2, 2010

Rondec-DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): "When my family changed doctors several years ago, the first time my children needed a really strong cold medicine our doctor prescribed Rondec. It did absolutely nothing. He tried prescribing it again several different times through the years with the same result. Maybe it works for some people, but not for anyone in my house."

Anonymous September 17, 2010

C-Phen DM Drops (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): "I use this product with my 5 year old daughter and my 2 year old grandson also my 8 month old daughter and I have NO complaints. I find this medicine works fast and good!"

Anonymous April 22, 2010

C-Phen DM Drops (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): "I used this medicine with my 6 month old son, it worked great."

Anonymous April 21, 2009