User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion

Also known as: Phenabid DM, Donatussin DM, Ceron-DM Drops, Ceron-DM, Dec-Chlorphen DM, Dec-Chlorphen DM Drops, HistadecDM, CP Dec DM, Cardec DM Drops, Balamine DM, NoHist DM, Cardec DM, C-Phen DM, Robitussin Cough & Allergy, C-Phen DM Drops, DCP Drops, EndaCof Drops, PE-Hist DM, Maxichlor PEH DM, ED DM, Ricotuss, RE DCP Drops, Bronkids Donatussin DM Drops DM-PE-Chlor CP Dec-DM Drops Gencontuss Giltuss Allergy Plus Albatussin SR Cerose DM Centergy DM Atuss DM Father John's Medicine Plus NeoTuss Plus De-Chlor DM De-Chlor DR Coldtuss-DR Atuss DR Corfen-DM Ed A-Hist DM Dex PC …show all brand names

Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine Rating Summary

8.3/10 Average Rating

Compare all 223 medications used in the treatment of Cough and Nasal Congestion.

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine

Anonymous December 20, 2011

Rondec-DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): “Works wonderfully on my daughter's severe allergies!”

Anonymous December 27, 2010

Sildec-PE DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): “This is the only thing to relieve my symptoms. Over the counter medicines helped only slightly. I was suffering from a severe hacking cough due to nasal and chest congestion, as well as itching and sneezing. After taking this, I got my first good night sleep in days. The only reason I didn't give a full 10 is that it makes me feel drowsy and disconnected. It's worth it to me. I would recommend this to anyone.”

Anonymous December 2, 2010

Sildec-PE DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): “Slept like a baby, no cough.”

Anonymous September 17, 2010

Rondec-DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): “When my family changed doctors several years ago, the first time my children needed a really strong cold medicine our doctor prescribed Rondec. It did absolutely nothing. He tried prescribing it again several different times through the years with the same result. Maybe it works for some people, but not for anyone in my house.”

Anonymous April 22, 2010

C-Phen DM Drops (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): “I use this product with my 5 year old daughter and my 2 year old grandson also my 8 month old daughter and I have NO complaints. I find this medicine works fast and good!”

Anonymous April 21, 2009

C-Phen DM Drops (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): “I used this medicine with my 6 month old son, it worked great.”

Learn more about Cough and Nasal Congestion