User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine

Also known as: Phenabid DM, Donatussin DM, Ceron-DM Drops, Ceron-DM, Dec-Chlorphen DM, Dec-Chlorphen DM Drops, HistadecDM, CP Dec DM, Cardec DM Drops, Balamine DM, NoHist DM, Cardec DM, C-Phen DM, Robitussin Cough & Allergy, C-Phen DM Drops, DCP Drops, EndaCof Drops, PE-Hist DM, Maxichlor PEH DM, ED DM, Ricotuss, RE DCP Drops, Bronkids Donatussin DM Drops DM-PE-Chlor CP Dec-DM Drops Gencontuss Giltuss Allergy Plus Albatussin SR Cerose DM Centergy DM Atuss DM Father John's Medicine Plus NeoTuss Plus De-Chlor DM De-Chlor DR Coldtuss-DR Atuss DR Corfen-DM Ed A-Hist DM Dex PC …show all brand names

Cough and Nasal Congestion 8.3

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine

Silky syl October 14, 2019

Father John's Medicine Plus (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine): “My grandmother gave me a table spoon every morning and I never was sick”

Anonymous December 20, 2011

Rondec-DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: “Works wonderfully on my daughter's severe allergies!”

Anonymous December 27, 2010

Sildec-PE DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: “This is the only thing to relieve my symptoms. Over the counter medicines helped only slightly. I was suffering from a severe hacking cough due to nasal and chest congestion, as well as itching and sneezing. After taking this, I got my first good night sleep in days. The only reason I didn't give a full 10 is that it makes me feel drowsy and disconnected. It's worth it to me. I would recommend this to anyone.”

Anonymous December 2, 2010

Sildec-PE DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: “Slept like a baby, no cough.”

Anonymous September 17, 2010

Rondec-DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: “When my family changed doctors several years ago, the first time my children needed a really strong cold medicine our doctor prescribed Rondec. It did absolutely nothing. He tried prescribing it again several different times through the years with the same result. Maybe it works for some people, but not for anyone in my house.”

Anonymous April 22, 2010

C-Phen DM Drops (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: “I use this product with my 5 year old daughter and my 2 year old grandson also my 8 month old daughter and I have NO complaints. I find this medicine works fast and good!”

Anonymous April 21, 2009

C-Phen DM Drops (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: “I used this medicine with my 6 month old son, it worked great.”