User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine

Also known as: Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Cough, Cardec DM Drops, Corfen-DM, De-Chlor DM, DM-PE-Chlor, Ed A-Hist DM, Nasohist-DM Pediatric, NoHist DM, Norel CS, Poly-Tussin DM, Robitussin Cough & Allergy, Robitussin Pediatric Cough & Cold Nighttime, Tri-Dex PE, Trigofen DM Drops, Virdec DM, Zoden DM Drops

Cough and Nasal Congestion
8.5

Summary of Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine reviews 8.5 6 reviews

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine

Rondec-DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "Works wonderfully on my daughter's severe allergies!"

Anonymous December 20, 2011

Sildec-PE DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "This is the only thing to relieve my symptoms. Over the counter medicines helped only slightly. I was suffering from a severe hacking cough due to nasal and chest congestion, as well as itching and sneezing. After taking this, I got my first good night sleep in days. The only reason I didn't give a full 10 is that it makes me feel drowsy and disconnected. It's worth it to me. I would recommend this to anyone."

Anonymous December 27, 2010

Sildec-PE DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "Slept like a baby, no cough."

Anonymous December 2, 2010

Rondec-DM (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "When my family changed doctors several years ago, the first time my children needed a really strong cold medicine our doctor prescribed Rondec. It did absolutely nothing. He tried prescribing it again several different times through the years with the same result. Maybe it works for some people, but not for anyone in my house."

Anonymous September 17, 2010

C-Phen DM Drops (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "I use this product with my 5 year old daughter and my 2 year old grandson also my 8 month old daughter and I have NO complaints. I find this medicine works fast and good!"

Anonymous April 22, 2010

C-Phen DM Drops (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "I used this medicine with my 6 month old son, it worked great."

Anonymous April 21, 2009