User Reviews for Chlophedianol/guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine

Cough and Nasal Congestion 9.0

Anonymous December 29, 2009

Vanatab DX (chlophedianol / guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: “My son and I suffer from chronic sinusitis. This is the first medicine in so many years that actually made a huge difference in helping my son and myself. He has blockage so bad that his sinus does not drain. This tablet is awesome. It has relieved his pressure and enabled him to breath and loosen his chest congestion. I also have COPD and severe sinus headaches. This tablet works so fast and actually feel the difference within minutes. It is a shame my insurance does not cover this medicine. The cost is more than I can afford but this is great medicine.”