User Reviews for Bosulif to treat Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia

latergator · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 24, 2019

“Gleevec stopped working so I had to switch to Bosulif. They say diarrhea can be expected for 1-2 months. It was more like 2 and 1/2 months before it lessened. Still have occasional flare ups during the week. I've never used so much immodium before but I always keep some with me. Keeping a change of clothes on hand is a good idea. My blood levels became normal within four months which is great. Use Pfizer's co-pay program if you can to eliminate your co-pay. Much thanks to those who created medication for CML.”

Elouise · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 20, 2018

“So far this is the second out of four drugs that is truly working with my Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML). Minimal side effects. Stabilizing my condition. Couldn't feel any better.”

.. January 7, 2018

“Switched to this after 4 years on Tasigna with no side effects, because I was not able to take it as scheduled (2x a day 3 hours no eating 12 hours apart), and this med is 1x a day. It's been 5 months and I still deal with fairly intense nausea and diarrhea, especially if i take it on an empty stomach. The first few months were awful, I've never had bowel issues but have had multiple accidents, threw up multiple times from nausea upon waking in the morning, it feels like there is a toxic soup in my stomach and I don't feel better until I've, um, passed it all out. After 4 months I deal with the nausea less frequently, my doctor said symptoms usually go away after 3 months. I still definitely feel sick from taking this some days.”

Pecansman · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 29, 2017

“Tried Sprycel, Gleevec and tasigna with major molecular remission. But major side effect with each one of them, had to stop. So far bosulif has had no side effects whatsoever. Everyone warned me how brutal bosulif would be ( diarrhea) so far it’s been great! I haven’t done a BCR test but I wish I had started with bosulif. Just been on it a little over a month so we will see???”

BOBBYCRANE · Taken for 1 to 2 years May 2, 2017

“Every drug I tried, allowed me to only achieve a sub-optimal response. I have been in MMR for over a year.”

Learn more about Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia