User Reviews for Bosulif

Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia

Summary of Bosulif reviews 7.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Bosulif

For Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia "So far this is the second out of four drugs that is truly working with my Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML). Minimal side effects. Stabilizing my condition. Couldn't feel any better."

Elouise (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 20, 2018

For Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia "Switched to this after 4 years on Tasigna with no side effects, because I was not able to take it as scheduled (2x a day 3 hours no eating 12 hours apart), and this med is 1x a day. It's been 5 months and I still deal with fairly intense nausea and diarrhea, especially if i take it on an empty stomach. The first few months were awful, I've never had bowel issues but have had multiple accidents, threw up multiple times from nausea upon waking in the morning, it feels like there is a toxic soup in my stomach and I don't feel better until I've, um, passed it all out. After 4 months I deal with the nausea less frequently, my doctor said symptoms usually go away after 3 months. I still definitely feel sick from taking this some days."

.. January 7, 2018

For Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia "Tried Sprycel, Gleevec and tasigna with major molecular remission. But major side effect with each one of them, had to stop. So far bosulif has had no side effects whatsoever. Everyone warned me how brutal bosulif would be ( diarrhea) so far it’s been great! I haven’t done a BCR test but I wish I had started with bosulif. Just been on it a little over a month so we will see???"

Pecansman (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 29, 2017

For Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia "Every drug I tried, allowed me to only achieve a sub-optimal response. I have been in MMR for over a year."

BOBBYCRANE (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 2, 2017