User Reviews for Tracleer

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Tracleer.

Pulmonary Hypertension
7.5

Summary of Tracleer reviews 7.5 3 reviews

Reviews for Tracleer

For Pulmonary Hypertension "I've been taking Tracleer for 8 years and have had almost no side effects. I have to have a liver function test (blood draw) every month and so far I've had no problems. I only experience shortness of breath or discomfort when I try to do too much for too long or too quickly. I am able to do my gardening and housework without discomfort. Thank goodness for "Caring Voice", without them I could not afford the medication. Between Medicare and Caring Voice I pay nothing for the over $7K/month cost."

cleec (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 25, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pulmonary Hypertension "Tracleer has helped me live.Tthis was the life saver for me. I have been on Tracleer over ten years and I can't imagine not being on Tracleer. The Mayo clinic in Rochester introduced me and has been monitoring since. Thanks Tracleer and Mayo."

chuck west July 21, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pulmonary Hypertension "I do believe that Tracleer has helped to keep me alive fo over 12 years"

OKayO April 1, 2015