User Reviews for Tracleer

Tracleer has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Pulmonary Hypertension
9.5

Jiv · December 20, 2017

For Pulmonary Hypertension "I've been on Tracleer 125 twice a day since 8 yrs now. Pressure was diagnosed at 110. After starting Tracleer it came to 70-80. And then 55. Feel good and exercise, live a normal quality life. After 8 yrs, quality of life is not the same. I'm gonna have to add a sildenephil doc said. Arms feel weak. Brain feels fuzzy, confused, memory loss. No pro bnp is around 45 which is good. Rest is all fine."

chuck west · July 21, 2015

For Pulmonary Hypertension "Tracleer has helped me live.Tthis was the life saver for me. I have been on Tracleer over ten years and I can't imagine not being on Tracleer. The Mayo clinic in Rochester introduced me and has been monitoring since. Thanks Tracleer and Mayo."

cleec · Taken for 5 to 10 years · April 25, 2017

For Pulmonary Hypertension "I've been taking Tracleer for 8 years and have had almost no side effects. I have to have a liver function test (blood draw) every month and so far I've had no problems. I only experience shortness of breath or discomfort when I try to do too much for too long or too quickly. I am able to do my gardening and housework without discomfort. Thank goodness for "Caring Voice", without them I could not afford the medication. Between Medicare and Caring Voice I pay nothing for the over $7K/month cost."

LJJS · Taken for 1 to 2 years · October 24, 2018

For Pulmonary Hypertension "My wife benefited from several years' on Tracleer. She lived 3 years and 9 months after the initial pulmonary hypertension diagnosis. Caring Voices financial assistance was so very much appreciated. Medications plus a caring doctor were key to her physical and mental quality of life."

OKayO · April 1, 2015

For Pulmonary Hypertension "I do believe that Tracleer has helped to keep me alive fo over 12 years"