User Reviews for Hair, Skin & Nails to treat Dietary Supplementation

Hair, Skin & Nails has an average rating of 4.4 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Dietary Supplementation. 29% of those users who reviewed Hair, Skin & Nails reported a positive effect, while 57% reported a negative effect.

Hair, Skin & Nails Rating Summary

4.4/10 average rating

Compare all 215 medications used in the treatment of Dietary Supplementation.

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month March 4, 2021

“I started taking SHEDAVI hair vitamins and using the hair serum. After 2 weeks of usage, my thinning temple areas are true bald spots now. I’m so upset. All of the wonderful testimonies had me convinced that this would be my holy grail but unfortunately it’s only made a bad problem worse.”

Storm · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 19, 2021

“I have been taking Shediva for about a month and a half. I have not had any side affects. This is my 2nd time using it. The first time it took about 2 1/2 months to see results. So it does work. But you must read ingredients and make sure you not allergic to any of the ingredients. Please do your research and talk with you doctor before starting .”

Dani · Taken for less than 1 month November 11, 2019

“Been taking the supplements for about 3 weeks and I’m noticing some hair loss. My hair is thinning out instead of getting thicker. Going to call my doctor today”

mari4 · Taken for less than 1 month November 22, 2016

“I have been taking SHEDAVI hair+ skin+ nails. I'm n my first bottle. I've been having more frequent headaches. I'm not the one the take any analgesic but I've been force to take one to relieve my pain. I also hallucinate a bit I see thing running around my house I know can't be there. I was wondering if anyone had experience the same side effects and should I stop taking it?”

Marip · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 3, 2018

“I've been taking it for over a month, with no side effects until today. Had the worst nightmare ever and I'm still not sure if it was because I took it without a meal or not. Hopefully was just a random fact and not a side effect of a hallucination.”

Kenxie November 7, 2019

“If I take this on an empty stomach I definitely throw up.”

Anonymous May 21, 2019

“I have been using wellvita hair, skin and nails supplements for 2 weeks. My nose is bleeding after few hours of taking these supplements Not sure if it's the supplements”

Laurenzq · Taken for less than 1 month March 15, 2019

“I have been taking this for over a week . I have been feeling tired and I don’t know if it’s the medicine or if I’m pregnant?”

More about Hair, Skin & Nails (biotin)

Other brands