User Reviews for Betamethasone / clotrimazole topical

Also known as: Lotrisone

Betamethasone / clotrimazole topical has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Tinea Cruris
10.0
Summary of Betamethasone / clotrimazole topical reviews 10.0 2 reviews

NYC Girl · Taken for 10 years or more August 23, 2018

For Tinea Cruris: “l have used this cream for over 20 years and l'm extremely happy with it, l started using it due to an itch in between my upper legs it was so bad l was in bed for days l could not wear clothes until my doctor prescribed it for the itch and the rest is history. l've been using it since and recommend it to my friends and even those outside my circle cause it's that good.”

Hockey Wayne · Taken for 10 years or more February 6, 2021

For Tinea Cruris: “Having been an athlete my whole life and having Crohn’s disease has caused me to deal with an inner groin rash on and off every three to five years. This topical cream has worked incredible usually clearing up the complete rash in 1 to 2 weeks. I highly recommend this due to amazing results when I have to deal with this every so often. But use it as prescribed always.”

chet · Taken for less than 1 month August 16, 2021

Lotrisone (betamethasone / clotrimazole): “I was prescribed lotrisone for a bad foot fungus in the military, it caused bad foot infection, swelling of toes, it worked in less than a week. It cleared it up completely.”