User Reviews for Benzphetamine to treat Obesity

Benzphetamine Rating Summary

7.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 37 medications used in the treatment of Obesity.

Reviews for Benzphetamine

Gardenladybug · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 9, 2020

Didrex (benzphetamine): “The best weight reducing medication I have ever taken. I lost 45 pounds and kept it off. I had no problem with sleep. Very effective, can't understand why it was discontinued!”

DEAcraziness · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 15, 2019

Didrex (benzphetamine): “There was NO medication, I repeat, NO medication for weight loss like Brand Didrex, which, for some insane reason, has been discontinued. Substitutes are weak and a shadow of the brand - this was the worst misguided action the DEA made in the midst of a dangerous obesity crisis in these United States. So forget substitutes - they are JUNK and nothing like Didrex which was the very best EVER!”

Yaboo · Taken for 2 to 5 years November 16, 2017

Didrex (benzphetamine): “I was severely obese and didn’t know what I was doing to myself I was basically killing myself or eating myself to death. I was 400 lbs. When I started this med I noticed an instant change in not only what I was doing to myself but it gave me energy I didn’t have. It sort of woke me up and made me realize what I already knew -that I didn’t like what I saw in the mirror. That was almost 10 years ago. Today I am my ideal weight for my height 130lbs and I could not be happier. I have lost the weight and kept it off.”

Kellybae90 · Taken for less than 1 month March 20, 2017

“Just started this weight loss medicine. And its already doing its job .... By suppressing my appetite and I have got more energy. I tried adipex and it did absolutely NOTHING for me....so I'm very hopeful this one sheds the pounds!!!!and I can update my story!”

Michellekaaaab November 14, 2016

Didrex (benzphetamine): “Do not use!! Causes congestive heart failure! Must avoid at all costs!! Don't go to a dumb ass drs who don't care about you!”

RitaPitaBonita February 18, 2016

Didrex (benzphetamine): “I just started taking Didrex 2/9/16. I've lost about 7 pounds in a week with increased energy. I did have headaches at the beginning so I decided to take 100mg Ibuprofen which helped greatly (I wasn't willing to stop without giving the medication a chance). I actually don't have to force myself to eat, I had a HUGE appetite. I still get hungry but the drug suppresses my appetite so I'm able to eat a normal sometimes less. Does a wonderful job on the sweet tooth I haven't had any chocolate which is amazing!!”

Duped · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 5, 2016

Didrex (benzphetamine): “One year I lost more than 30 lbs without any notable side effects. Stop meds and gained weight all back. Last yesr took the meds and kept off maybe 5lbs causing elevated blood pressure and a bald head to show for its value. Negative experience.”

Obese · Taken for less than 1 month August 5, 2015

“Does not work for me. Increases my appetite.”

coventrygirl · Taken for 10 years or more January 27, 2015

Didrex (benzphetamine): “I have used this medication for many years, it keeps the weight off of me and helps me to concentrate much better. I believe I actually had ADD and I was very unorganized it has helped me in numerous ways without any negative reactions and I do not have to increase the dosage its always been the same. I am very happy with this medication.”

mjordanfontenot December 11, 2014

“This works. I'm never hungry, I am full of energy, I am not moody. It last a little too long for my taste, but it is well worth it. As long as I can catch at least 6 hours of sleep, I'm okay. I know how to eat right for the diet, but this works well to keep cravings for snacks and fast food away.”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 28, 2013

Didrex (benzphetamine): “This is the first real diet medicine I've taken and I lost 60 pounds in about 8 months.”

Anonymous November 23, 2009

Didrex (benzphetamine): “Works good for me. It helps keep the pounds off, because of my bad back.”

Anonymous November 16, 2009

Didrex (benzphetamine): “I have been taking Didrex off and on for over 20 years. It is the only pill that really works in helping me lose weight. I had to stop taking the medicines for a year and I gained 20 pounds.”

Anonymous September 20, 2009

“I have tried everything and this product really works. I lost 22 pounds in 2 months. I was so glad to finally find something that works.”

Anonymous April 20, 2009

“I was on this medicine for 4 weeks. I lost 15 lbs but I also failed a drug test. The medicine showed up as chrystal meth. I hope I never have to go through that again.”

Anonymous October 9, 2008

Didrex (benzphetamine): “Didrex is a great weightloss medication”