User Reviews for Benzphetamine

Also known as: Didrex, Recede, Regimex

Learn more about Benzphetamine.

Benzphetamine Rating Summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 63 medications used in the treatment of Obesity.

Reviews for Benzphetamine to treat Obesity

Didrex (benzphetamine): "I just started taking Didrex 2/9/16. I've lost about 7 pounds in a week with increased energy. I did have headaches at the beginning so I decided to take 100mg Ibuprofen which helped greatly (I wasn't willing to stop without giving the medication a chance). I actually don't have to force myself to eat, I had a HUGE appetite. I still get hungry but the drug suppresses my appetite so I'm able to eat a normal sometimes less. Does a wonderful job on the sweet tooth I haven't had any chocolate which is amazing!!"

RitaPitaBonita February 18, 2016

Didrex (benzphetamine): "One year I lost more than 30 lbs without any notable side effects. Stop meds and gained weight all back. Last yesr took the meds and kept off maybe 5lbs causing elevated blood pressure and a bald head to show for its value. Negative experience."

Duped (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 5, 2016

"Does not work for me. Increases my appetite."

Obese (taken for less than 1 month) August 5, 2015

Didrex (benzphetamine): "I have used this medication for many years, it keeps the weight off of me and helps me to concentrate much better. I believe I actually had ADD and I was very unorganized it has helped me in numerous ways without any negative reactions and I do not have to increase the dosage its always been the same. I am very happy with this medication."

coventrygirl (taken for 10 years or more) January 27, 2015

"This works. I'm never hungry, I am full of energy, I am not moody. It last a little too long for my taste, but it is well worth it. As long as I can catch at least 6 hours of sleep, I'm okay. I know how to eat right for the diet, but this works well to keep cravings for snacks and fast food away."

mjordanfontenot December 11, 2014

Didrex (benzphetamine): "This is the first real diet medicine I've taken and I lost 60 pounds in about 8 months."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 28, 2013

Didrex (benzphetamine): "Works good for me. It helps keep the pounds off, because of my bad back."

Anonymous November 23, 2009

Didrex (benzphetamine): "I have been taking Didrex off and on for over 20 years. It is the only pill that really works in helping me lose weight. I had to stop taking the medicines for a year and I gained 20 pounds."

Anonymous November 16, 2009

"I have tried everything and this product really works. I lost 22 pounds in 2 months. I was so glad to finally find something that works."

Anonymous September 20, 2009

"I was on this medicine for 4 weeks. I lost 15 lbs but I also failed a drug test. The medicine showed up as chrystal meth. I hope I never have to go through that again."

Anonymous April 20, 2009

Didrex (benzphetamine): "Didrex is a great weightloss medication"

Anonymous October 9, 2008