User Reviews for Belladonna

1 review 136 medications
Summary of Belladonna reviews 6.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Belladonna

Bethany011 · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 24, 2019

For Not Listed / Other: "I purchase belladonna pellets at my health food store and if I cannot sleep after using deep breathing techniques, I will take 3 to 5 pellets and dissolve them under my tongue, it works very well for sleep."

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 27, 2017

Belladonna Tincture (belladonna) for Gas: "The medication bebecal contains an ingredient named belladonna. Never give this medication to your baby, child or adult. It is very deadly Drs in Lebanon recommended this for my newborn baby and it disrupts the nerves system."

Anonymous March 9, 2012

Belladonna Tincture (belladonna) for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: "Belladonna was not helpful to manage my irritable bowel syndrome. I have tried 5 medicines now and nothing is helping me. "

PENNYLEE February 14, 2010

For Not Listed / Other: "I FOUND ON THE LABEL OF TEETHING TABS /HOMEOPATHIC, IT HAD BELLADONNA IN IT...USE 2 TO 3 TABS UNDER THE TOUNGE..at first i thought it controlled the pain....after this research i found that i assume the biggest advantage would be the decrease of salivation...i need to check the other ingredients, to find the benifits of this product..."

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)