User Reviews for Ru-Tuss

Learn more about Ru-Tuss.

Sinus Symptoms 5 reviews 333 medications

Summary of Ru-Tuss reviews 5 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Ru-Tuss

For Sinus Symptoms "Loved this drug. If it is so effective and now hard to find and much sought after then please bring it back in its original potency. Everything in the drug store for sinus DOES NOT WORK. I've been wasting a lot of money on products that don't work. Bring back what does work as needing a prescription PLUS patient must have a documented chronic sinus condition"

Needmorepoppins March 22, 2016

For Sinus Symptoms "I don't understand why this medicine has been taken off the market. For people like us, it was one of the only medicines that was strong enough to help with really bad allergy days. My dad and I took it for years. I recently talked to a doctor about getting more since my supply is finally dwindling and he mentioned something about how this crosses the blood-brain barrier and that's why you get sleepy if you take too much. "

Anonymous September 4, 2012

For Sinus Symptoms "I used to use this, only thing I could use to help my sinus drainage and the itchy watery eyes. Really helped my inner ear symptoms by drying up the sinus drainage but the pharmacy can't obtain it anymore switched me to Q-Tuss which is similar but then switched me to Sta-hist which was also similar. Now all 3 are nowhere to be found and I can't get any relief for my symptoms with the other meds they recommend."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) April 28, 2012

For Sinus Symptoms "Occasionally, I have itchy, watery eyes and runny nose. I used to take Ru-Tuss tablets long ago, but cannot get it anymore. It is the ONLY medicine that I have ever taken that dries up my running eyes and nose. For the last several years, I have not been able to get it. My physician nor pharmacies can get the drug for some reason."

Anonymous November 9, 2011

For Sinus Symptoms "This is the only medication that helps my runny nose and eyes. I have a prescription but cannot find the medicine. Pharmacy does not have any and say they can not find out where to obtain it."

Anonymous December 30, 2010

More about Ru-Tuss (atropine / chlorpheniramine / hyoscyamine / pseudoephedrine / scopolamine)