User Reviews for Ornex to treat Sinus Symptoms

Grammaloca · Taken for 10 years or more July 8, 2012

“I have used Ornex for as long as I can remember and am extremely disappointed that it was taken off the market. It helped almost immediately and now I have to fish around and find something that will work as well. There was no dry mouth and the effectiveness was great. Please put it back on the market.”

David B. · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 29, 2012

“Ornex was the most effective over the counter medicine that I found for my frequent sinus headaches and pressure. Even though the pharmacist says the ingredients are pretty common, no other one they have recommended worked very well at all. I still have no clue as to why it was pulled from the market...”

ROO April 4, 2020

“I first used Oranex caplets in the late 1980s, after the company nurse where I worked told me it would work better than plain Tylenol. She was right and I continued to use it until my sinus headaches stopped occurring a couple of years later. A year ago last Spring the headaches returned and when I went looking for Oranex there was none to be found at any drugstore. Why did they take this great and simple product off the market?”

focusguru July 20, 2011

“I have been using this medicine for years and has worked extremely well”