User Reviews for Ornex

Learn more about Ornex.

Sinus Symptoms 3 reviews 333 medications

Summary of Ornex reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Ornex

For Sinus Symptoms "I have used Ornex for as long as I can remember and am extremely disappointed that it was taken off the market. It helped almost immediately and now I have to fish around and find something that will work as well. There was no dry mouth and the effectiveness was great. Please put it back on the market."

Grammaloca (taken for 10 years or more) July 8, 2012

For Sinus Symptoms "Ornex was the most effective over the counter medicine that I found for my frequent sinus headaches and pressure. Even though the pharmacist says the ingredients are pretty common, no other one they have recommended worked very well at all. I still have no clue as to why it was pulled from the market..."

David B. (taken for 2 to 5 years) June 29, 2012

"We have used Ornex for over 30 years and find it to be the most effective remedy for sinus headaches and the like. The non-drowsy formula allowed my husband to take it when operating heavy equipment. It is easy to use but very hard to find these days. We have never experienced any adverse side effects from its use. Please put it back on the market!"

Anonymous March 7, 2012

For Sinus Symptoms "I have been using this medicine for years and has worked extremely well"

focusguru July 20, 2011