User Reviews for Sectral

Sectral has an average rating of 9.7 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Sectral reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

High Blood Pressure
9.5
Premature Ventricular Depolarizations
10.0
Summary of Sectral reviews 9.7 3 reviews

Ted · Taken for 10 years or more July 31, 2020

For Premature Ventricular Depolarizations: “Been on sectral for 15 years at a dose of 200mg a day for Premature Ventricular Depolarizations, after having an ablation for a bad pathway. Sectral is a miracle drug for me...keeps me low a slow...no issues.”

Lindsay70 December 22, 2014

For High Blood Pressure: “I've had high blood pressure since I was 19 & been on MANY blood pressures Meds that just stopped working. My doctor put me on Acebutolol, when I was 35. I'm 45 now & my blood pressure is ALWAYS PERFECT or low! I was on a 2nd medication when I started & I was off that 2 years after starting Acebutolol. This medication is awesome! When I was unemployed, Medicaid required a prior-auth! So I had to borrow the money to fill it! ”

rikenmo November 4, 2013

For High Blood Pressure: “I have been on Acebutolol (Sectral) for 2 years now and my BP is pretty controlled. I am also on it for an elevated heart rate not related to mitral valve prolapse. My heart rate is usually in the 80s now. :)”