User Reviews for Magnesium sulfate

Seizure Prevention

1 review 32 medications
Summary of Magnesium sulfate reviews 7.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Magnesium sulfate

For Barium Poisoning: "This is, in my opinion, a last resort for a serious bout of constipation that is pretty much guaranteed to relieve you. I’ve found it works best when one max dose is taken once a day for 2 days as opposed to one max dose every 6 or hours or so like the directions say. That gives your body time to utilize it and produce a complete bowel movement that is not painful."

HUNYBDGER (taken for less than 1 month) January 28, 2018

Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate) for : "Its an awesome medicine. Gives pure relief in the systems internally. No side effects since I have been taking it."

Candoline (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 22, 2016

For Seizure Prevention: "I was treated intravenously for postpartum preeclampsia 6 days after delivery. I was sent to the hospital for high blood pressure and stayed for 2 days. It took a couple of hours before I felt the effects of the magnesium drip. the nurse said I would feel like I had the flu. I felt much worse! and no one said that I shouldn't be feeling these effects... The most disturbing was, after each hour of the drip, I kept feeling less and less muscle movement. I was getting slowly paralyzed. Not to mention the face flushing and nausea. After 14 hours, I was hardly able to do anything at all, even lift my arms or legs or speak! Im glad the doctor shut off the drip after 16 hours. I wouldn't have been able to communicate at all. Anyone else?"

holly1973 April 15, 2016