User Reviews for Magnesium sulfate

Also known as: Epsom Salt, Sulfamag

Learn more about Magnesium sulfate.

Seizure Prevention 1 reviews 32 medications

Reviews for Magnesium sulfate

Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate) for : "Its an awesome medicine. Gives pure relief in the systems internally. No side effects since I have been taking it."

Candoline (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 22, 2016

For Seizure Prevention: "I was treated intravenously for postpartum preeclampsia 6 days after delivery. I was sent to the hospital for high blood pressure and stayed for 2 days. It took a couple of hours before I felt the effects of the magnesium drip. the nurse said I would feel like I had the flu. I felt much worse! and no one said that I shouldn't be feeling these effects... The most disturbing was, after each hour of the drip, I kept feeling less and less muscle movement. I was getting slowly paralyzed. Not to mention the face flushing and nausea. After 14 hours, I was hardly able to do anything at all, even lift my arms or legs or speak! Im glad the doctor shut off the drip after 16 hours. I wouldn't have been able to communicate at all. Anyone else?"

holly1973 April 15, 2016