I just took Lunesta. How do you get the horrible taste out of your mouth???

MacIntosh12 30 Nov 2012

Eat something, very very small, with a strong flavour, then brush your teeth!
I've a med that is SO bitter that I've gagged when taking it, so I know of what you speak. Good luck,
Lara

lizq 4 Aug 2015

I had the same horrible taste after taking LUNESTA. I threw up, drank juice, brush my teeth and I could not get the taste out of my mouth. The only thing it help was eating Seedless Olives and then brushing the teeth . That helped and got most of the bad taste out.

Edward3 3 Oct 2016

Take it with orange juice in place of water.

Silviasmailbox 7 Mar 2017

I had the same problem and I am happy to say I have found a solution. I purchased empty gel caps at the local vitamin shoppe store and placed each pill inside making sure I did not touch the outside of the capsule with the lunesta pill using twizers. I then placed the filled gel caps in a clean bottle so I would not contaminate the outside capsule... and there you have it! It works!!! Hopefully it works for you too!