BuSpar - what time of day is best to take it?

Anonymous

Hello ghm52. I recommend upon awakening in the morning. Regards pledge

It makes no difference whether you take in the morning or the evening as long as you take at about the same time every day and in the same fashion: always with food or always without food just be consistent.

I'm confused since you should have 2 if not 3 doses a day. What does the label say?

Hi ghm52-
Everyone had good answers. I am on buspar, they are right, try to take it 2-3 times a day at the same time and either with or without food each time. It does take time to build up in your system, it took 2 weeks before I noticed it was working.I take a split dose of 10 mg 3 times a day (total of 30 mg).If your prescription says once a day I would talk to your doctor. For some people it does not work at all. It works for me so far. Hope it works for you.