User Reviews for Phenergan
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Phenergan.
Reviews for Phenergan to treat Allergic Reactions
|Review by Therealnursesarah:||User Rating:|
Phenergan (promethazine) is very effective for nausea and vomiting. It is generally not used for urticaria or respiratory allergies. It is very strong and will make you drowsy. I recommend taking it when you are going to lay low for a while. We don't give it IV any more because we had some serious tissue damage reported when it infiltrated under the skin. I am not sure that we still give it IV. Lately, it is either given as a suppository or as a pill.
|March 8, 2011 5:32 PM|
Learn more about Allergic Reactions
Micromedex Care Notes:
- Phenergan Consumer Overview
- Phenergan MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Phenergan suppositories MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Phenergan tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Phenergan Concise Consumer Information
- Phenergan injection Concise Consumer Information
- Phenergan rectal Concise Consumer Information
- Phenergan Advanced Consumer
- Phenergan Injection, Intravenous Advanced Consumer
- Phenergan Rectal Advanced Consumer