User Reviews for EpiPen

Oral Allergy Syndrome 0 reviews 18 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of EpiPen reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for EpiPen

Review by Ms67GTO:

For Allergic Reactions: My son was born with multiple life-threatening allergies (1989). EpiPen saved his life numerous times as a child. The good Lord healed these allergies when he was 7 and subsequently didn't need an EpiPen. However, in college, three new allergies surfaced; freshwater fish, seafood, and Latex. At present, an EpiPen is part of his normal everyday attire. He is a Chef and clips it to his trousers for immediate use. He has had to self-inject a number of times. This easy-to-use, life-saving medicater is priceless! My son is alive today because of EpiPens and I HIGHLY endorse it's use. I carry my own EpiPen for bee stings. Fortunately, have not had to use yet! But, I am definitely prepared!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 26, 2011 5:37 PM

Review by Latex Allergic:

For Allergic Reactions: I carry 2 EpiPens with me at all times, they have saved me more than once. When an anaphylactic reaction strikes I reach for my epipen, inject and within minutes I'm feeling better. I carry 2 in case the first dose is not enough, that has only happened once and the second dose did the trick. Thankful to still be alive. I follow up with benadryl to stop itching hives.

October 9, 2008 1:16 PM