User Reviews for EpiPen

Learn more about EpiPen.

Allergic Reactions 3 reviews 181 medications

Summary of EpiPen reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for EpiPen

For Allergic Reactions "Being allergic to bee stings, EpiPens have saved my life on two different occasions. Without it, I could easily have died from anaphylactic shock."

cosmeaux October 27, 2014

For Allergic Reactions "My son was born with multiple life-threatening allergies (1989). EpiPen saved his life numerous times as a child. The good Lord healed these allergies when he was 7 and subsequently didn't need an EpiPen. However, in college, three new allergies surfaced; freshwater fish, seafood, and Latex. At present, an EpiPen is part of his normal everyday attire. He is a Chef and clips it to his trousers for immediate use. He has had to self-inject a number of times. This easy-to-use, life-saving medicater is priceless! My son is alive today because of EpiPens and I HIGHLY endorse it's use. I carry my own EpiPen for bee stings. Fortunately, have not had to use yet! But, I am definitely prepared!"

Ms67GTO July 26, 2011

For Allergic Reactions "I carry 2 EpiPens with me at all times, they have saved me more than once. When an anaphylactic reaction strikes I reach for my epipen, inject and within minutes I'm feeling better. I carry 2 in case the first dose is not enough, that has only happened once and the second dose did the trick. Thankful to still be alive. I follow up with benadryl to stop itching hives."

Latex Allergic October 9, 2008