User Reviews for Triamcinolone

Also known as: Acetocot, Aristocort, Aristocort For Injection, Aristopak, Aristospan, Azmacort, Clinacort, Clinalog, Cort-K, Ken-Jec 40, Kenaject-40, Kenalog-10, Kenalog-40, TAC 3, Tramacort-D, ...show all 23 brand names

Learn more about Triamcinolone.

Dermatitis 3 reviews 332 medications

Dermal Necrosis, Prophylaxis 0 reviews 1 medications Not rated - Be the first
Erythroblastopenia 0 reviews 40 medications Not rated - Be the first
Heart Failure 0 reviews 112 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hemolytic Anemia 0 reviews 32 medications Not rated - Be the first
Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura 0 reviews 86 medications Not rated - Be the first
Iridocyclitis 0 reviews 43 medications Not rated - Be the first
Thrombocytopenia Idiopathic 0 reviews 3 medications Not rated - Be the first
Uveitis 0 reviews 72 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Triamcinolone reviews 36 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Triamcinolone

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: "I've had spring allergies as far back as I can remember. I get severe sinus pressure, loose focus, lose energy, etc. The inflammation in my body makes my blood feel like it's on fire. I get a Kenalog shot 1-2 times every spring and it has been more effective than anything I've every used in my life. The world comes into focus and my body feels like it comes back to life throughout the course of the day that I get it. Usually lasts 3-4 months for me and works wonders in my life."

Jayden2015 March 9, 2015

For Osteoarthritis: "I received an injection into my finger knuckle the first time I experienced debilitating osteoarthritis. Within 24 hours the swelling was almost completely reduced and my use of hands was back to normal for about 6 months. I am hoping a second treatment will be just as helpful. Also, I am finding the same problems in my other hand now. "

middle aged February 13, 2015

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "With the first shot I could touch my toes ,but it only lasted seven days. I am on second shot and it has been ten days and it's still working. I wake up at 5 every morning feeling refreshed. I look forward to my shot."

steve 007 November 8, 2014

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Psoriasis: "My Dermatologist give me tiny injections under the skin on each plaque. My hands can get really bad. Usually by the next day or two they are gone. It lasts quite awhile. I also get injections of Kenalog plus numbing agent for severe muscle spasms from Fibromyalgia. The Pain Management doctor injects the muscles where the spasms are. By the next day I'm 90% better. Usually I only have to get these a few times a year. So Kenelog works really well for me."

JE2 August 24, 2014

For Pityriasis rubra pilaris: "My husband has Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris also, he is using triamcinolone cream and it is working great on his PRP. Did not know that he could do a shot to clear his feet up faster. Thank you for the information."

Angie Weir (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 24, 2014

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Lichen Planus: "Horrible side effects."

Anonymous April 15, 2014

Aristocort (triamcinolone) for Gouty Arthritis: "Took 6 day 1 take 5 day 2 take 4 day3 take 3 day 4 take 2 day 5 take 1 day 6. This has worked on numerous occasions to decrease swelling and pain from gout."

honk (taken for less than 1 month) December 27, 2013

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Sarcoidosis: "For the last three years I have had lower back pain that went down into both right and left buttocks and into my right hip. I was finally referred to radiology dept. and they gave me an injection into both SI joints. After three days the constant pain and spasms went away that were in my lower back and that went down into buttocks and into hip. It was absolutely wonderful to be able to sleep, walk without limping and hurting and my attitude and energy level became more positive. To be rid of the constant chronic pain that never went away, day and night, was a blessing! The injection has lasted 1 1/2 months and now I am starting to hurt again. I would recommend an injection for pain."

Grippy (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 22, 2013

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: "I have severe allergies all year. My Dr gives me a kenalog shot and I get relief, it lasts up to 6 months and I can tell its time for another. kenalog is the only reason I can live a normal life"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 22, 2013

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "I have had rheumatoid arthritis now for about 4 years, mainly in my neck and shoulders. I'm a school teacher and it would be excruciating to raise my arms to write on the board. I'm also a musician with allergies. A year ago last spring I decided to get an allergy shot to reduce my allergy symptoms before a performance and was astonished to experience that my rheumatoid arthritis pain literally left my body. I didn't attribute the regression to the Kenalog but while talking to my doctor she made the relationship. The Kenalog shot for allergies was suppose to be good for a year. A year later my arthritis started to seep back into my neck and shoulders. I went back to the same allergy doctor and got exactly the same shot and my rheumatoid arthritis symptoms left again. My life has changed tremendously."

Jimjames July 11, 2013

Azmacort (triamcinolone) for Asthma: "This works! Why was it not reformulated to change the carrier to comply? Dr. has prescribed others - they don't work, and I get side effects. "

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) May 8, 2012

For Alopecia: "I received the shots while experiencing alopecia. It took couple of months to see results and the hair grew back but I still get new spots occasionally and have to go and get the injections."

Anonymous April 27, 2012

For Osteoarthritis: "After Aristospan injections to both knees for a osteoarthritis flare up, I had almost complete pain relief for at least 6 months. Far better than other steroidal injections. 40 mgs/ knee. No discernable side effects."

Anonymous February 28, 2012

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: "After years of suffering through allergies (year round, anything in bloom, grass, trees, etc.), my doctor gave me a shot of Kenalog-40. The shot lasts for 6-10 weeks and has relieved all symptoms. I want to make sure that I don't over use it (as all other allergy medicine I build a tolerance to, and then it fails to work)."

Benjamin C. September 29, 2011

For Allergic Reactions: "My yellow Labrador was given an injection of triamcinolone. She has been itching and scratching for 12 years. We needed to get this stopped. One injection and my pet has her life back and I have mine back as well. This is truly a wonder drug. We tried all the usual remedies with no improvement. The Vet who was a substitute for our regular Vet was a chance encounter. I praised him for improving my pet."

Anonymous December 16, 2010

Aristocort (triamcinolone) for Asthma: "Amazing presentation."

hala beeek November 2, 2010

Kenalog-10 (triamcinolone) for Psoriasis: "The ONLY thing that has worked for my psoriasis, and my Dermatologist won't give it to me anymore."

Anonymous September 19, 2010

For Psoriasis: "Within a matter of days my Psoriasis completely cleared up and as soon as it did I was able to completely lay off the prescription and not have reoccurring symptoms. Very pleased with my outcome."

Anonymous September 16, 2010

Kenalog-10 (triamcinolone) for Dermatological Disorders: "Epidermal cyst: I thought it was a pimple near the side of chin. I attempted bursting it but it only got bigger. The problem had been there a while, I tried ignoring it! My dermatologist said it was a cyst (epidermal). She gave me the steroid injection and told me that in 2-3days I should have results but allow 6 weeks for full results) I just received the shot this morning and I already see positive results."

Ms.Brickhs September 15, 2010

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Keloids: "I have been suffering with Keloids all of my life. I have recently started going to a dermatologist for Kenalog-40 injections monthly. I have seen a big difference. I works real well."

Kalista71055 May 4, 2010

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Dermatitis: "My quality of life before my Dermatologist gave me this drug was HORRIBLE! I was teased as a child, skin was so ugly, and I was told that I looked like the exorcist and elephant man combined. I went through 15 years of, supposedly, the best doctors on the East coast until this wonderful man of a Dermatologist introduced me to the Wonder drug! Kenalog has made me extremely happy with the results I've seen!"

Life Changing/Improving Miracle Drug January 21, 2010

Kenalog-10 (triamcinolone) for Pityriasis rubra pilaris: "I have Pityriasis Rubra Pilarius, or PRP. My feet developed a horrible thick peeling layer that cracked and bled continuously. Topical ointments such as Clobetasol did not help relieve my symptoms. Kenalog-10 injections over the bottoms of my feet cleared them up within weeks."

NolaMN November 30, 2009

For Dermatitis: "This cream is fabulous. I used it in combination with Cetaphil lotion and it soothed my skin and lessened the itching. My skin didn't look as inflamed/raised as before."

Anonymous September 8, 2009

For Osteoarthritis: "I've only received 1 injection for severe lower back pain in March 09. Tremendous relief. Now August 09 pain returning."

somerset August 1, 2009

For Allergic Reactions: "I had poison ivy on my face and left eye lid. This cream stopped the itching and gave me relief."

Anonymous August 1, 2009