User Reviews for Triamcinolone

Also known as: Acetocot, Aristocort, Aristocort For Injection, Aristopak, Aristospan, Azmacort, Clinacort, Clinalog, Cort-K, Ken-Jec 40, Kenaject-40, Kenalog-10, Kenalog-40, TAC 3, Tramacort-D, Triam-A, Triam-Forte, Triamcot, Triamonide 40, Trilog, Trilone, Tristoject, U-Tri-Lone

Learn more about Triamcinolone.

Dermatitis 3 reviews 342 medications

Erythroblastopenia 0 reviews 55 medications Not rated - Be the first
Frozen Shoulder 0 reviews 73 medications Not rated - Be the first
Heart Failure 0 reviews 129 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hemolytic Anemia 0 reviews 47 medications Not rated - Be the first
Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura 0 reviews 100 medications Not rated - Be the first
Iridocyclitis 0 reviews 58 medications Not rated - Be the first
Uveitis 0 reviews 95 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Triamcinolone reviews 31 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Triamcinolone

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Lichen Planus: Horrible side effects.

April 15, 2014 11:39 PM
Review by honk (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Aristocort (triamcinolone) for Gouty Arthritis: Took 6 day 1 take 5 day 2 take 4 day3 take 3 day 4 take 2 day 5 take 1 day 6. This has worked on numerous occasions to decrease swelling and pain from gout.

December 27, 2013 9:08 PM
Review by Grippy (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Sarcoidosis: For the last three years I have had lower back pain that went down into both right and left buttocks and into my right hip. I was finally referred to radiology dept. and they gave me an injection into both SI joints. After three days the constant pain and spasms went away that were in my lower back and that went down into buttocks and into hip. It was absolutely wonderful to be able to sleep, walk without limping and hurting and my attitude and energy level became more positive. To be rid of the constant chronic pain that never went away, day and night, was a blessing! The injection has lasted 1 1/2 months and now I am starting to hurt again. I would recommend an injection for pain.

November 22, 2013 1:23 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I have severe allergies all year. My Dr gives me a kenalog shot and I get relief, it lasts up to 6 months and I can tell its time for another. kenalog is the only reason I can live a normal life

October 22, 2013 12:26 PM
Review by Jimjames: User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: I have had rheumatoid arthritis now for about 4 years, mainly in my neck and shoulders. I'm a school teacher and it would be excruciating to raise my arms to write on the board. I'm also a musician with allergies. A year ago last spring I decided to get an allergy shot to reduce my allergy symptoms before a performance and was astonished to experience that my rheumatoid arthritis pain literally left my body. I didn't attribute the regression to the Kenalog but while talking to my doctor she made the relationship. The Kenalog shot for allergies was suppose to be good for a year. A year later my arthritis started to seep back into my neck and shoulders. I went back to the same allergy doctor and got exactly the same shot and my rheumatoid arthritis symptoms left again. My life has changed tremendously.

July 11, 2013 12:17 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

Azmacort (triamcinolone) for Asthma: This works! Why was it not reformulated to change the carrier to comply? Dr. has prescribed others - they don't work, and I get side effects.

May 8, 2012 11:30 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Alopecia: I received the shots while experiencing alopecia. It took couple of months to see results and the hair grew back but I still get new spots occasionally and have to go and get the injections.

April 27, 2012 5:18 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Osteoarthritis: After Aristospan injections to both knees for a osteoarthritis flare up, I had almost complete pain relief for at least 6 months. Far better than other steroidal injections. 40 mgs/ knee. No discernable side effects.

February 28, 2012 3:04 PM
Review by Benjamin C.: User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: After years of suffering through allergies (year round, anything in bloom, grass, trees, etc.), my doctor gave me a shot of Kenalog-40. The shot lasts for 6-10 weeks and has relieved all symptoms. I want to make sure that I don't over use it (as all other allergy medicine I build a tolerance to, and then it fails to work).

September 29, 2011 1:16 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Allergic Reactions: My yellow Labrador was given an injection of triamcinolone. She has been itching and scratching for 12 years. We needed to get this stopped. One injection and my pet has her life back and I have mine back as well. This is truly a wonder drug. We tried all the usual remedies with no improvement. The Vet who was a substitute for our regular Vet was a chance encounter. I praised him for improving my pet.

December 16, 2010 7:12 AM
Review by hala beeek: User Rating:

Aristocort (triamcinolone) for Asthma: Amazing presentation.

November 2, 2010 3:26 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Kenalog-10 (triamcinolone) for Psoriasis: The ONLY thing that has worked for my psoriasis, and my Dermatologist won't give it to me anymore.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 19, 2010 10:57 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Psoriasis: Within a matter of days my Psoriasis completely cleared up and as soon as it did I was able to completely lay off the prescription and not have reoccurring symptoms. Very pleased with my outcome.

September 16, 2010 10:57 PM
Review by Ms.Brickhs: User Rating:

Kenalog-10 (triamcinolone) for Dermatological Disorders: Epidermal cyst: I thought it was a pimple near the side of chin. I attempted bursting it but it only got bigger. The problem had been there a while, I tried ignoring it! My dermatologist said it was a cyst (epidermal). She gave me the steroid injection and told me that in 2-3days I should have results but allow 6 weeks for full results) I just received the shot this morning and I already see positive results.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 15, 2010 5:47 PM
Review by Kalista71055:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Keloids: I have been suffering with Keloids all of my life. I have recently started going to a dermatologist for Kenalog-40 injections monthly. I have seen a big difference. I works real well.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 4, 2010 3:16 PM
Review by Life Changing/Improving Miracle Drug: User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Dermatitis: My quality of life before my Dermatologist gave me this drug was HORRIBLE! I was teased as a child, skin was so ugly, and I was told that I looked like the exorcist and elephant man combined. I went through 15 years of, supposedly, the best doctors on the East coast until this wonderful man of a Dermatologist introduced me to the Wonder drug! Kenalog has made me extremely happy with the results I've seen!

January 21, 2010 11:36 AM
Review by NolaMN: User Rating:

Kenalog-10 (triamcinolone) for Pityriasis rubra pilaris: I have Pityriasis Rubra Pilarius, or PRP. My feet developed a horrible thick peeling layer that cracked and bled continuously. Topical ointments such as Clobetasol did not help relieve my symptoms. Kenalog-10 injections over the bottoms of my feet cleared them up within weeks.

November 30, 2009 8:54 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Dermatitis: This cream is fabulous. I used it in combination with Cetaphil lotion and it soothed my skin and lessened the itching. My skin didn't look as inflamed/raised as before.

September 8, 2009 7:50 PM
Review by somerset: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Osteoarthritis: I've only received 1 injection for severe lower back pain in March 09. Tremendous relief. Now August 09 pain returning.

August 1, 2009 4:50 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Allergic Reactions: I had poison ivy on my face and left eye lid. This cream stopped the itching and gave me relief.

August 1, 2009 10:53 AM
Review by Neno1313: User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I have dealt with allergies all my life and have tried everything under the sun to stop the agony. This is the only drug that works 100%. It is also one of the cheapest. Highly recommended.

June 25, 2009 10:43 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Dermatitis: Works immediately and eczema is gone in 1-3 days completely.

June 1, 2009 2:11 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Psoriasis: It was amazing. I've had a large, full body, break out of psoriasis for about month now. This was due to the fact that 4 previous physicians could not figure out what it was. I went to a dermatologist, he gave me triamcinolone and it made my skin look so much better in a matter of days.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 18, 2009 3:22 AM
Review by Bob O: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Allergic Reactions: I had a horrible rash on my hand and nothing seemed to even start to clear up the rash until I used triamcinolone. Now you can hardly believe I had anything wrong at all. The only caution I would give is "use it as instructed" as with all medications.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 8, 2009 9:38 PM
Review by jello1: User Rating:

My son has been receiving Kenalog for over a year now and we have no side effects so far and it has brought his asthma under control.

February 21, 2009 9:10 PM

Got questions about Rheumatoid Arthritis? Get answers from our expert Dr. Carteron. Click Here