User Reviews for Triamcinolone

Also known as: Acetocot, Aristocort, Aristocort For Injection, Aristopak, Aristospan, Azmacort, Clinacort, Clinalog, Cort-K, Ken-Jec 40, Kenaject-40, Kenalog-10, Kenalog-40, TAC 3, Tramacort-D, Triam-A, Triam-Forte, Triamcot, Triamonide 40, Trilog, Trilone, Tristoject, U-Tri-Lone

Learn more about Triamcinolone.

Reviews for Triamcinolone to treat Allergic Reactions

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

triamcinolone: My yellow Labrador was given an injection of triamcinolone. She has been itching and scratching for 12 years. We needed to get this stopped. One injection and my pet has her life back and I have mine back as well. This is truly a wonder drug. We tried all the usual remedies with no improvement. The Vet who was a substitute for our regular Vet was a chance encounter. I praised him for improving my pet.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 16, 2010 7:12 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

triamcinolone: I had poison ivy on my face and left eye lid. This cream stopped the itching and gave me relief.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 1, 2009 10:53 AM
Review by Bob O: User Rating:

triamcinolone: I had a horrible rash on my hand and nothing seemed to even start to clear up the rash until I used triamcinolone. Now you can hardly believe I had anything wrong at all. The only caution I would give is "use it as instructed" as with all medications.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 8, 2009 9:38 PM

Learn more about Allergic Reactions

Watch this video series to learn about managing severe allergies (anaphylaxis).