User Reviews for Triamcinolone

Also known as: Acetocot, Aristocort, Aristocort For Injection, Aristopak, Aristospan, Azmacort, Clinacort, Clinalog, Cort-K, Ken-Jec 40, Kenaject-40, Kenalog-10, Kenalog-40, TAC 3, Tramacort-D, ...show all 23 brand names

Learn more about Triamcinolone.

Reviews for Triamcinolone to treat Allergic Reactions

"My yellow Labrador was given an injection of triamcinolone. She has been itching and scratching for 12 years. We needed to get this stopped. One injection and my pet has her life back and I have mine back as well. This is truly a wonder drug. We tried all the usual remedies with no improvement. The Vet who was a substitute for our regular Vet was a chance encounter. I praised him for improving my pet."

Anonymous December 16, 2010

"I had poison ivy on my face and left eye lid. This cream stopped the itching and gave me relief."

Anonymous August 1, 2009

"I had a horrible rash on my hand and nothing seemed to even start to clear up the rash until I used triamcinolone. Now you can hardly believe I had anything wrong at all. The only caution I would give is "use it as instructed" as with all medications."

Bob O April 8, 2009