User Reviews for Triamcinolone

Also known as: Acetocot, Aristocort, Aristocort For Injection, Aristopak, Aristospan, Azmacort, Clinacort, Clinalog, Cort-K, Ken-Jec 40, Kenaject-40, Kenalog-10, Kenalog-40, TAC 3, Tramacort-D, ...show all 23 brand names

Learn more about Triamcinolone.

Reviews for Triamcinolone to treat Dermatitis

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone): "My quality of life before my Dermatologist gave me this drug was HORRIBLE! I was teased as a child, skin was so ugly, and I was told that I looked like the exorcist and elephant man combined. I went through 15 years of, supposedly, the best doctors on the East coast until this wonderful man of a Dermatologist introduced me to the Wonder drug! Kenalog has made me extremely happy with the results I've seen!"

Life Changing/Improving Miracle Drug January 21, 2010

"This cream is fabulous. I used it in combination with Cetaphil lotion and it soothed my skin and lessened the itching. My skin didn't look as inflamed/raised as before."

Anonymous September 8, 2009

"Works immediately and eczema is gone in 1-3 days completely."

Anonymous June 1, 2009