User Reviews for Triamcinolone

Also known as: Acetocot, Aristocort, Aristocort For Injection, Aristopak, Aristospan, Azmacort, Clinacort, Clinalog, Cort-K, Ken-Jec 40, Kenaject-40, Kenalog-10, Kenalog-40, TAC 3, Tramacort-D, Triam-A, Triam-Forte, Triamcot, Triamonide 40, Trilog, Trilone, Tristoject, U-Tri-Lone

Learn more about Triamcinolone.

Reviews for Triamcinolone to treat Dermatitis

Review by Life Changing/Improving Miracle Drug: User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone): My quality of life before my Dermatologist gave me this drug was HORRIBLE! I was teased as a child, skin was so ugly, and I was told that I looked like the exorcist and elephant man combined. I went through 15 years of, supposedly, the best doctors on the East coast until this wonderful man of a Dermatologist introduced me to the Wonder drug! Kenalog has made me extremely happy with the results I've seen!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 21, 2010 11:36 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

triamcinolone: This cream is fabulous. I used it in combination with Cetaphil lotion and it soothed my skin and lessened the itching. My skin didn't look as inflamed/raised as before.

September 8, 2009 7:50 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

triamcinolone: Works immediately and eczema is gone in 1-3 days completely.

June 1, 2009 2:11 PM