User Reviews for Claritin

Learn more about Claritin.

Hay Fever 9 reviews 860 medications

5.4
Urticaria 0 reviews 184 medications

3.3
Summary of Claritin reviews 9 reviews 5.4

Reviews for Claritin

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Claritin (loratadine) for Hay Fever: Helps for the first day, then symptoms return. Starting Zyrtec now.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 17, 2011 11:33 PM
Review by Wendover: User Rating:

Claritin (loratadine) for Hay Fever: This is the 2nd time in a month that I have suffered from dizziness and fatigue after taking Claritin. My blood pressure has dropped to 96/58 which is low even for me. I have always had lower than normal blood pressure. I last took Claritin on Thursday morning and this is Monday and can finally stand up without feeling dizzy.

June 14, 2010 10:11 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Claritin (loratadine) for Hay Fever: Didn't do much for my allergies.

June 4, 2010 4:51 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Claritin (loratadine) for Hay Fever: I took Claritin on two occasions to alleviate stuffy head colds and runny nose. I took 2 pills, one each on successive days about a month apart, and a day after taking them experienced both times a bloody nose. I am an older adult and haven't had a bloody nose since I was a child.

November 17, 2009 7:27 PM
Review by billy killer: User Rating:

Claritin (loratadine) for Hay Fever: Slow to get going but lasts forever when activated.

August 24, 2009 1:09 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Claritin (loratadine) for Hay Fever: I have taken Claritin for a number of years now. I have year round allergies and severe in season. I only take this when needed - I am not the take it as a preventative type. My experience is that Claritin is effective if taken on an empty stomach and when my allergies are on the mild to moderate side. If they are severe, it does not help.

August 5, 2009 10:37 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Claritin (loratadine) for Hay Fever: Claritin seems to help for the first 2-3 day, but loses all effectiveness for me beyond that. All symptoms return.

June 6, 2009 10:58 AM
Review by jonryan: User Rating:

Claritin (loratadine) for Hay Fever: I have tried it more than once. It was as if I took nothing. No help from taking it.

April 11, 2009 5:27 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Claritin (loratadine) for Hay Fever: Works great, no side effects.

April 7, 2009 3:52 PM

Watch this video series to learn about managing severe allergies (anaphylaxis).