User Reviews for Claritin

Learn more about Claritin.

Hay Fever 10 reviews 797 medications

5.3
Urticaria 0 reviews 190 medications

3.3
Summary of Claritin reviews 10 reviews 4.3

Reviews for Claritin

For Hay Fever "It did help with symptoms but it caused depression for me. took it for three days then realized that , had depression. Google claritin and depression and the second listing that comes up us a discussion on this website about claritin from users saying it caused depression for them"

LouAnnP (taken for less than 1 month) May 6, 2015

For Hay Fever "Helps for the first day, then symptoms return. Starting Zyrtec now."

Anonymous May 17, 2011

For Hay Fever "This is the 2nd time in a month that I have suffered from dizziness and fatigue after taking Claritin. My blood pressure has dropped to 96/58 which is low even for me. I have always had lower than normal blood pressure. I last took Claritin on Thursday morning and this is Monday and can finally stand up without feeling dizzy."

Wendover June 14, 2010

For Hay Fever "Didn't do much for my allergies. "

Anonymous June 4, 2010

For Hay Fever "I took Claritin on two occasions to alleviate stuffy head colds and runny nose. I took 2 pills, one each on successive days about a month apart, and a day after taking them experienced both times a bloody nose. I am an older adult and haven't had a bloody nose since I was a child."

Anonymous November 17, 2009

For Hay Fever "Slow to get going but lasts forever when activated."

billy killer August 24, 2009

For Hay Fever "I have taken Claritin for a number of years now. I have year round allergies and severe in season. I only take this when needed - I am not the take it as a preventative type. My experience is that Claritin is effective if taken on an empty stomach and when my allergies are on the mild to moderate side. If they are severe, it does not help."

Anonymous August 5, 2009

For Hay Fever "Claritin seems to help for the first 2-3 day, but loses all effectiveness for me beyond that. All symptoms return."

Anonymous June 6, 2009

For Hay Fever "I have tried it more than once. It was as if I took nothing. No help from taking it."

jonryan April 11, 2009

For Hay Fever "Works great, no side effects."

Anonymous April 7, 2009