Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Loratadine 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 6 years and over: 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours; children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor; consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
- safety sealed: do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Claritin® is open or torn
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
corn starch, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate
Questions of comments?
1-800-Claritin (1-800-252-7484) or www.Claritin.com
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 10 mg Tablet Pouch
loratadine tablets 10 mg/antihistamine
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
*When taken as directed.
See Drug Facts Panel.
|Labeler - Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc. (039137567)|
More Claritin resources
- Claritin Consumer Overview
- Claritin syrup MedFacts Consumer Leaflet (Wolters Kluwer)
- Loratadine Professional Patient Advice (Wolters Kluwer)
- Loratadine Monograph (AHFS DI)
- Claritin 24 Hour Allergy MedFacts Consumer Leaflet (Wolters Kluwer)
- Claritin Liqui-Gels MedFacts Consumer Leaflet (Wolters Kluwer)