Dosage Form: tablet
(in each tablet)
Loratadine USP, 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Ask a doctor before use if you have
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver of kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- Tamper Evident: do not use if foil seal under cap is missing, open or broken.
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
Questions or comments?
Manufactured in India by:
Matrix Laboratories Limited
Secunderabad–500 003, India
Code No.: MH/DRUGS/25/NKD/89
Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Morgantown, WV 26505 U.S.A.
|Labeler - Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc. (059295980)|
|Registrant - Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc. (059295980)|
More about loratadine
- Loratadine (AHFS Monograph)
- Loratadine Oral Solution (FDA)
- Sunmark Loratadine (FDA)
- Loratadine (Wolters Kluwer)
- Other brands: Claritin, Alavert, Allergy Relief Tablets, Dimetapp Children's ND Non-Drowsy Allergy, More (1) »