User Reviews for Quillivant XR

Learn more about Quillivant XR.

ADHD 2 reviews 34 medications
Summary of Quillivant XR reviews 2 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Quillivant XR

For ADHD "This has been the best medication for my 10-yr old son, both in how it works and the fact that it's a liquid. He has severe ADHD. He can't swallow pills and the patch gave him a rash. He had tried a few capsule meds opened up & the extended release bead mixed in pudding. As soon as this came out, we switched him to Quillivant and he's had great success in managing his ADHD during the day. He starts having trouble at school around 1pm, so it does wear off somewhat, but overall we have been impressed with this medication. I will second the other reviewer's comment that you should get the Copay card from your prescriber that is given to them by the manufacturer so it only costs $20/month. You can get a new one each calendar year."

Sumomof3 August 11, 2015

For ADHD "Used for ADHD treatment in my 8 year old daughter. We had to increase her dosage to last the school day. Only real pitfall is it comes in a glass bottle and not easily transported. We switched to a pill that I can keep on hand....for mornings when ADD mom forgets :-) ALSO stupid expensive unless you get the $20 copay card from your DR. They will send you another after 12 uses. Did have to get authorization from insurance for this med."

cafekete (taken for 1 to 2 years) February 18, 2015