User Reviews for Lutera

Learn more about Lutera.

Reviews for Lutera to treat Abnormal Uterine Bleeding

My doctor recommended this pill to help balance my hormones and regulate my flow. I have been on the pill for a month and will not be taking it a second month. I had spotting everyday and became anemic.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 7, 2012 10:51 PM

Review by HairyAndRelieved:

Excess facial hair has always been a problem for me as well as abnormally heavy periods. For the first time in my life I don't have to worry about waking up with dark hairs sprouting out of my chin... three months ago, before taking this pill, I was plucking / waxing every day, and now my upper lip and chin hair has been reduced by 90%. I am 30 years old. Anyone else have this experience? OC's are not a common treatment for excess hair and I'm wondering why, because this has been a life changing experience for me. I don't think I am imagining things. I went from plucking at least once a day to a couple of times a week. Thanks for reading.

October 7, 2010 12:58 PM