User Reviews for Omnicef

Learn more about Omnicef.

Reviews for Omnicef to treat Strep Throat

"I was diagnosed with strep, nasal infection, and a ear infection about 5 days ago. I took cefdinir as directed for 5 days and saw little to no results. Some side affects for me that were not listed were my stool smelling of the dissolved pill and also my urine."

Strepd out (taken for less than 1 month) October 28, 2015

"Bad antibiotic ... never worked neither for me nor for my kids ... try anything else... 2 days ago I went to hospital with acute throat infection they passed an antibiotic into my bloodstream using a cannula , I went home feeling much better but since they put me on omnicif after wasting too much time taking 2 tablets it came back . Now I am feeling very painful in my throat again."

Osamarabadi September 30, 2015

"Omnicef worked but it took until the 5th day on it to finally feel a tiny bit better. I had some side effects and my throat hurt so bad I couldn't sleep for three nights. I saw no visual difference until the 9th day. It almost looked as if on my third day it had gotten worse."

Anonymous December 12, 2011