User Reviews for Amlodipine

Also known as: Norvasc

Learn more about Amlodipine.

Reviews for Amlodipine to treat Raynaud's Syndrome

Norvasc (amlodipine): "At first I got fantastic results. I have severe Raynaud's and was basically house bound. It even presented in warm weather. At first the Norvasc totally removed the symptoms. They seem to have come back, however, and it is mid-summer. I also take Ritalin for narcolepsy and I fear that it may be causing some of the symptoms. I would recommend trying this medicine for Raynaud's. I take 5 mg per day."

lleegle (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 10, 2012

"Been taking 10mg amlodipine for several years with no major side effects. Occasional ankle swelling and dizziness if I stand up too quickly but worth it for the improvement in my Raynauds."

Anonymous April 23, 2012

Norvasc (amlodipine): "I have been taking this medication for 6 months and have gained 30lbs. It hasn't really helped my Raynaud's at all."

Anonymous December 18, 2009

Norvasc (amlodipine): "I've been taking 2.5mg for a month with great results and no side effects, until the weather got colder so the doctor increased dose to 5mg, partly because he wanted a better result to my high blood pressure as well. The sudden increase has caused severe sleepiness and a tight chest. I cut back to 3mg for now to ease into it and will increase to 5mg if/when the side effects decrease. I believe in caution and I know my doctor takes the same stand."

neeleymountain October 25, 2009