Xxterra (Canada)This page contains information on Xxterra for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Xxterra Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Xxterra
- Direction and dosage information for Xxterra
XxterraThis treatment applies to the following species:
Sold only to veterinarians.
Keep out of reach of children.
● For Optimal use, apply to sarcoid once daily for 4 days. Rest for 7-10 days.
● Repeat the process if the tumor has not sloughed.
● If possible bandage the area after application and check in 5-7 days.
● Additional applications may be required, repeat if needed.
● Note: If sarcoid is located by cartilage in ear, a hole could occur.
● XXTERRA is not harmful to normal flesh in anyway. If product contacts skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Bloodroot (Sanquinara Canadensis)
If you have any questions or concerns please contact your veterinarian or give us a call.
Larson Laboratories, Fort Collins, CO
Net Wt. 1 Oz. (28.5 g), 2 Oz. (57 g)
Distributed by CENTRAL SALES LTD.
14 REGAN RD., UNIT # 1, BRAMPTON, ON, L7A 1B9
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Xxterra information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-09-03