Udder Wash 1.75% IodineThis page contains information on Udder Wash 1.75% Iodine for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Udder Wash 1.75% Iodine Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Udder Wash 1.75% Iodine
- Direction and dosage information for Udder Wash 1.75% Iodine
Udder Wash 1.75% IodineThis treatment applies to the following species:
1.75% Titratable Iodine
IODINE UDDER WASH
UN 3264 Corrosive liquid, acidic, inorganic, n.o.s. (Phosphoric acid) 8, PGII
FOR FARM AND INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
KEEP OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
CAUSES SEVERE SKIN BURNS AND EYE DAMAGE.
PREVENTION: Wash skin thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Do not mix with bleach or other chlorinated products - will cause chlorine gas.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
StorageStore locked up.
DisposalDispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBER (Chemtrec) 800-424-9300 CCN205494
IoPLEX NPE Free
Active Ingredient - Iodine 1.75% (17.5% Polyethoxy Polypropoxy Polyethoxy Ethanol - Iodine Complex) Titration via USP33 Reissue, Topical Solution
Directions For Use
Udder Washing - Before Milking
1. Using plastic pail, prepare solution containing 1 ounce Iodine Udder Wash to 5 gallons of warm water.
2. About one minute before applying teat dip cups, dip a single service towel into solution. Wash and massage teats and udder thoroughly. Wring excess solution from towel and dry teats and udder. Do not dip towel back into solution. Discard towel.
3. Prepare fresh solution when the used solution becomes visibly contaminated.
IMPORTANT - Iodine Udder Wash is not a Teat Dip
Use a recommended teat dip for post-milking treatment.
AgroChem INC., FARM & DAIRY PRODUCTS, 26 Freedom Way, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
NET CONTENTS: 1 GALLON, 5 GALLON, 15 GALLON, 300 GALLON
26 FREEDOM WAY, SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY, 12866
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Udder Wash 1.75% Iodine information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-12-31